Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hello Out There Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Confussed on how to take this.
    I have been with my boyfriend for 3 1/2 years. Recently I've been noticing he has been going on AOL instant messenger a lot. In the past, I went on his aim account and found him talking to his x before. I was wondering should this worry me or is it nothing
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Sep 13, 2007, 10:54 AM
    You can b worried but trust him. Don't bother him about it. There is nothing you can really do if he wans to leave. Just trust him and be confident. Mabe start being more independent and going out with out him. Make him wonder what your doing.
    Hello Out There Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Thank you crushedovernover that is some helpful advice. Thank you very much!!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 11:22 AM
    If he wants to talk to his ex there is nothing you can do to stop him. Like crushed said if he wants to leave it will happen. You can't spend your whole life worrying about what someone else is doing. If you have trusted him all this time then keep trusting him. It may be completely innocent and he might just be worried that you would over react if you knew they were still friendly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confussed heart [ 2 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend:) , we just completed a year together. He is in jail:mad: . I met this other great guy:D , which we didn't have anything serious planned, but I was honest with him from the first day. Now I'm confussed because the "lover" just dumped me. I think I love him?:confused:

Confussed on what to do [ 17 Answers ]

Can someone please help me my boyfriend is telling me he feels bad cause he can't spend heaps of time and he says he feels he is disapointting me cause of that reason I have told him that I don't care too much that he can't spend heaps of time with me cause I know he is very busy with work. And now...

Hurting and confussed [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know who my real dad is mum has never talked about him and I have never asked. Simple as. But my mum has been with her partner for 12 years and has brought me up as his own since I was 3. but as I have grew up, I have been ever more so curious about my REAL dad. For the last 3 years I have...

View more questions Search