Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mspencer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 08:57 AM
    What's wrong with me
    I had my mentstral 1wk early. And when it came it was very very heavy. I was passing blood clots and soaking a pad ever half hour. It started Sept5th and ended September 10th
    Since then I have been experiancing sore breast pain has been shooting through my breast. I've also experienced cramping as if I'm going to start my period again.
    Help me what's wrong with me?
    CorrieNB Posts: 78, Reputation: 8

Sep 13, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Im not sure what is wrong but Im very sure you should talk to a Dr good luck
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Sep 13, 2007, 02:35 PM
    You definitely need to call your doctor. Going through a pad every hour justifies a call to the doctor. If you were going through one every half hour, I would be very concerned. You may have had an early miscarriage. You need to get in and make sure that if you did have a miscarriage, everything was expelled from the body, otherwise you can get a very very bad infection. Call your doctor and get in as soon as possible!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

I am not sure what is wrong with my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Compaq presario 5000 that I boutht about 4 years ago, I recently turn it on and the monitor doesn't show anything, I thought I might be the video card, replace it and still doesn't work, the computer has power but the cd rom doesn't open, do you know what it might be?

Am I wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Its been two months since the love of my life passed away. And I was wondering am I wrong for not going to his resting site to see him yet? Im not strong enough, I wanted to go see him for christmas but Im not ready too because I know I'm still very sad.People keep saying that I need to go but what...

Am I wrong? [ 33 Answers ]

Am I wrong to be upset when my husband comes home at seven in the morning after calling the night before and saying that he just is going for something to eat with friends and there had been a history of cheating? Just asking...

Wrong or Right? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a BAD day at work today. Maybe I'm too much of a sensitive person, but this morning, I had a co worker kind of go off on me in front of all the other ladies in our group. I am a very sweet person always, so I don't know why she did this but I am truly hurting by this. What I mean by...

View more questions Search