Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geographymatt Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2007, 06:56 AM
    How to teach geography abroad
    I've just qualified as a geography teacher and am interested in doing some work abroad. Could you please tell me if there are any opportunities for teaching geography abroad, perhaps in English schools or in America or Australia. Alternatively if you know of any suitable contacts or have any suggestions which you think might interest me I'd be very grateful to know. I've been searching the Internet about this but have so far been unable to find anything. Any information would be much appreciated. p.s. I live in the UK.
    geographymatt Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Thank You, the TES link has a number of very useful and interesting links which I have explored and may look into further. However, I'm particularly interested in teaching geography abroad as this is my subject and I would like to see whether this would be possible before looking into other ideas. So if anyone knows of any opportunities for teaching geography abroad then please please let me know, thanks.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Glad to help.:)
    Maybe you could ask on one of these sites I mentioned if they have any openings for Geography teachers.
    my_voice Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 10:30 AM
    If you live in the uk I would have thought you could, what about primary schools? You could do talks about where your from and the places you have seen in the world and then teach them about it and then slide it into other countries

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Geography [ 3 Answers ]

Need a map of landfroms of Paris France

Geography? [ 1 Answers ]

Velocity of wind flow is primaqrly determined by what? Gravity? Conduction? Topography? Or air pressure?

View more questions Search