Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lee wilkie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 06:01 AM
    How do I get over a first love?
    I met my first proper girlfreind at 16 and she was 16.we were perfect together.we shared everything.we made each other so happy and we both wanted to spend the rest of our lifes together and have a family but then after a year and a half I felt I needid a change but after about 8months realised how much I loved her and luckily she took me back and I was over the moon.I was so devoted to her its was unreal.but she then decided that she wanted a change and I was gutted but I tried in vain to get her back and eventually she came back and I though that was us forever but then again she broke up with me and I am a total wreck.I cnt sleep or eat and I cnt get her out my head.im obsessed.
    Do I try and win her back again or try and get over her?
    KBGLOVES Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 06:04 AM
    The best way to get over a first love is to find a second love
    lee wilkie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Is it easy to do that?and how quickly should I look for a new one?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

View more questions Search