Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmaury Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Auto Insurance
    My 2007 Toyota Avalon was hit by another driver, and the damage is going to be above $5000. Would it be a good idea to ask for depreciation compensation? If so, how much. Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 05:53 AM
    It is always a good idea to ASK, all they can say is no, and if you ask you may get something, I would look at about 10 percent of the value of the damage.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Yeah, most insurance facilities don't really cover as they promise because there is always some clause that caused you not to get a full claim.
    Jacqui1978 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 04:30 PM
    You can ask them... usually it is a separate claim but some inurance companies will do it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto insurance adjuster [ 2 Answers ]

I need some help. I recently had a custom motorcycle, well frame and engine stolen from my household. My insurance adjuster after a month when it was suppose to be max 21 days is now wanting me to provide her with cell phone records for last month, bank statements for ythe past year, many different...

Auto Insurance Claim [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question regarding a fender bender I was in, more so the claim. I was found not at fault by the other party’s insurance company and they are paying for the repair to my 2007 VW Jetta. But what concerns me is my vehicle is only three months old and now has a history of an...

Auto Insurance for Teenage Son [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Trying to find the best way to insure my teenage son for auto insurance. He is 17 yrs old and I have been told that it is cheaper to add him to my policy, but the risk could be greater to me. I have been told that it may be better to simply let him get his own policy, although higher...

Auto insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about "aig" are they reputable? Thks noboat

Auto Collision with no license or insurance [ 10 Answers ]

I have not had a license or insurance for many years. I was suspended in my late teens, and to stay out of trouble just don't drive while paying off the fines I racked up. I do own a car that my girlfriend likes to drive, a 99 Cadillac STS, and often drive it around the block to shuffle...

View more questions Search