Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoreya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 01:40 AM
    CHANCE of pregnancy
    I Do Sex With My Gf Before 16 Days Of Her Period Date Are There Is Any Chance Of Pregnancy
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 13, 2007, 12:14 PM
    There is always a chance... even if you would have used birth control.

Sex = babies (among other things)
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Sep 13, 2007, 03:13 PM
    I agree with learningAsIGo! Also just remember in the future always use protection. Not only because of chance of pregancy but other infections related with sexual intercourse.

Take Care :)
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 04:22 PM
    16 days before? I'd say you are looking forward to becoming a parent-wake up now! Use protection for gods sake.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Yup 16 days before is usually right around the time a women ovulates... so there is a high chance that she could have got pregnant... if she was lucky and didn't, use this as a wakeup call to USE PROTECTION if you don't want a baby right now.
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Sep 14, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Wow. I never thought I would be saying this. There is always a chance. There is no "Dafe sex" so I would pray that she isn't >_<
    rhia Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shoreya
    I Do Sex With My Gf Before 16 Days Of Her Period Date Are There Is Any Chance Of Pregnancy
    There is always a chance for pregnancy, even if you use condoms. There's pretty much no way not to get pregnant. The rumors you hear such as standing up, in water or anything, they're not true.
    Rjeannie375
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Woow... I didn't realize that people still didn't know this, no matter what time of the month a woman can get pregnant! Sheesh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chance of pregnancy with pre ? [ 19 Answers ]

I had unprotected contact with my boyfriend but it only lasted less than 1min and he didn't ejaculate during or before that time, is there a chance of pregnancy?and I was supposed to have my period on that day too but my breast started to get sore that day also.I took home pregnancy tests but they...

Second Chance? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, so here is my situation: I have been in nyc for an internship and my boyfriend of one month has been in europe for 6 weeks on a summer trip since he just graduated college. We spent a month together before we both left on our little trips and everything was great... we spend almost everyday...

Is there a chance [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My question is this. I have met this guy that I truly like and I know he just got out of a relationship, he says he is not ready for one yet and he says am the one if he was ready. He called me all week and then we went on a date. I had mentioned it first but he brought it up again. Then a...

A chance [ 3 Answers ]

I seem to have a problem when I meet a woman. I'm shy so it's difficult to come up with something to say, however when I do get nerve and initiate conversation I think things are going decent. We talk a little and they seem to like the person I am, they say things that give me the impresion they...

Need a second chance [ 19 Answers ]

I posted this earlier, and I want to see if anyone has any more advice. I met this woman 15 years ago and there has always been a chemistry between us. We married other people. I got divorced and she is now a widow. I was hurt badly in my divorce. We started seeing each other after the death of...

View more questions Search