Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vishalsaswade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 12:20 AM
    "Network PAth NOt Found"
    Dear All,

I have 10 computers' network with Windows Xp as client OS and Windows2k as server Os
    When I try to access another computer... I typed in RUN \\computername,error comes,"NETWORK PATH NOT FOUND".how to troubleshoot the problem?what r possible causes and solutions... please help the needful
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 01:18 AM
    You should share a drive on that computer to be able to access it from your own PC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The network path was not found [ 12 Answers ]

I try to connect my laptop to the desktop at home, after connecting all the required wires, the internet sharing is working, I can using the laptop online. The problem is when I clicked "My network place" I could not see both computers, therefore I cannot shares all the files from both...

Network path not found [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I have been working trying to figure this out for about 5 days now. I have 2 computers a desktop gateway on windows xp and a dell xps laptop also on windows xp both computers can see each other in the network neighboorhood but one I try and access either one it tells me network path not found I...

The network path was not found [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem in my network I'm connected to two pcs directly through cat.5 yellow color cable. In pc1 I can brows p2 but pc2 can't show me pc1 when I try to find pc1 it gives me an error " The network path was not found " guide me where I'm doing mistake.. :o

Network path not found ! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I've installed a fresh windows 2003 server, and created just one user for testing purpose, and shared one directory on a different partion on the same hard disk. The problem is : I can log in with the user administrator from the workstation "WIN-XP running the latest update...

View more questions Search