Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutybumbum Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2007, 08:00 AM
    I was only 5 years old, and my older sister brother should make shopping for school reopening, so we went to a big shop with parents, they were taking what ever they need, and put into the trolley, my mom told me I can take what ever I want as well. So I took lot of beautiful erasers, and sharpener, but I put all in my pocket instead. When we back home, my sis ,bro, show each other what they have, and of course my mom was shocked when she saw that I have those stuff in my pocket.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Hahaha cuty... you weren't lyin with your name were you. You are a cuty. Have you done an introduction to introduce yourself sweet. It may be time. Hugs!
    faithand Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1989
    Hey guys just bored and wanted to know whats the most funniest or most emmbarrising thats happened to you?
    :D
    Me and my sister ,brother was traveling from Michigan a few years back, and my grandma cooked me a cake. We were traveling on grey hound and I left the cake on the bus, so when I noticed I didn't have the cake with me I went to get it and fell in front of the bus driver and the passengers. So I turned around and left the cake because I was embarrassed.
    faithand Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Well alot]
    cutybumbum Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 30, 2007, 01:27 AM
    [QUOTE=startover22]Hahaha cuty... you weren't lyin with your name were you. You are a cuty. Have you done an introduction to introduce yourself sweet. It may be time. Hugs![/QUOT
    Warm hugs in return:)
    helpmefindem Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I'm a Security Guard, and on my patrol rounds, I was checking an office out, and I saw a figure standing in front of the window, and the lights were off. I said "You normally stand in a room with the lights off"? No response. I looked up at them, and walked up behind them and looked out the window and didn't see anything, so I said "what are we looking at"? Again, no response, so I said "HEY, I'm talking to you, and shoved their shoulder and they fell flat on their back, and I looked down only to see a manaquin looking up at me.

I felt so stupid, and to make it worse, my boss had the whole thing on camera, so he is always busting on me about it, getting a good laugh at it. I think they have finally forgotten about it. THis happened about two months ago, but once in a while, if my boss needs some cheering up, he says to me "remember when you were talking to that manaquin?"

As far as I know, he still has it on tape.
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Helpme... that is hilarious! I just loved reading it twice! LMAO! A gosh darn fake person... he he... he he... he he
    rob453 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 3, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    I was on a first date with this guy who I was really into. I was psyching myself all week for this date and was hoping that something really great would come from this first date. This guy drove that real sporty BMW and its super low to the ground. Well I drive a big ol SUV and wasn't used to have low his car was. After the date he drives me home and he opens my door and I go to get out of the car and do a total face plant. It was like car door open - BAM on the ground right onto my face. I was so embarrassed. I just laid there for what felt like 10 minutes. I don't think he knew what to do. I then decided to make the best of it and just start laughing.

He actually never ended up going out again. He was a friend of a friend of a friend and it eventually got back to me that he thought I was drunk and thats why I fell! to this day I'm wary of men with sports cars!
    Hey how is going? It think u remember me from asking question about living on-campus. I decidd to do that and my family got OK with that and I am overall satisfied that I made this decision. Regarding your date story, it reminded me somethng that may be also interesting but not sure if funny. Actually it was not date, but sort of I met a guy on the internet , we chatted from time to time and then finally we met with his friend. It was acutally very good opportunity. He is Polish too, and is from Poland but been here little longer and on September he was about to move to the same area, near my campus where I live! So we had casualt talk. And after that came dead silence for 3 weeks until I got message, which part of his message I posted. He wrote " I am not sure if we meet again...I guess I did not pickup a friendly kind of vibe that might develop our aquintance into friendship."? I got little bit consufed. Because this message isn't specific, but I am OK. :)
    VSPrasad Posts: 108, Reputation: 10

Oct 31, 2007, 04:14 AM
    A girl kissed me when I was a boy.

But I did not know what to do!

My mother slapped me for that.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 31, 2007, 05:37 AM
    This is a funny thing that happened to me one day, way back...
    I was walking in the grocery store and was looking in the freezer section for some icecream my wife had asked for. I must have been concentrating (they put Ben-n-Jerry's right next to Häagen-Dazs) because a lady pushed one of those huge "theme" carts that looks like a race car, right up next to me. I wasn't paying any attention, being absorbed by the selection in the window, and I didn't see the little girl that was inside the cart, hunched down.
    Well, she popped up and said, "HI!!" Let me tell you, I jumped. And she must have known she startled me, because the expression on her face changed and she sheepily asked, "Are you ok??"
    I was so stunned, all I could do is say, "Im not supposed to talk to strangers" and I kind of walked slowly away. I needed to regroup... :p
    OurGreatestYear Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 31, 2007, 05:46 AM
    One time I walked around school half the day with some page ripped out of a magazine a buddy of mine had stuck on my back, and didn't find out about it or even notice it at first... yeah... it was an advertisement for sperm donation or something. Haha, so it was def embarrassing.
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Funny! But yes, a little embarrassing too!
    OurGreatestYear Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Haha yes, it was def embarrassing. But I can laugh about it now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Customers say the funniest things! [ 3 Answers ]

Before I begin I feel I should point out - I am not being harsh to the elderly customer who I served, I found this endearing and thought i'd share! At the supermarket where I work, they provide a 'Home Delivery' service. We recently changed our system making it a touch screen and computerized...

What's the worst thing [ 5 Answers ]

I always wondered, what's the worst thing that can happen from drinking or sharing drinks with someone. Besides mono. I don't see how its so bad besides catching a cold.

What's the right thing to do? [ 4 Answers ]

hi, I am 15 and have been in a very meaning full and specific relationship for the last 9months but 3months ago I moved to Australia form the UK. this was a very upsetting time and the hardest thing a have ever done. We stayed together, she coming out in about 60days and staying for 2months and...

Funniest thing your kid ever said? [ 5 Answers ]

This post was inspired after reading Tal's post "Out of the Mouths of Babes" Kids are natural born comedians and make us laugh everyday. When my oldest was only 4 she walked into her grandpa's bedroom and picked up the glass of water that his dentures were soaking in. After staring at them...

View more questions Search