Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayblank Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2005, 09:41 AM
    Psychic slap
    I have worked with my psychic abilities in the past. I do not give readings. I do like to solve unsolved crimes and find missing persons. My abilities seem to come and go. My questions are. How can I keep my abilities strong. Also want to know how to develop a physicic slap
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 20, 2005, 04:46 PM
    Maybe you've gone through some changes lately that are negative. When you have abilities like these, the most important thing is not to show false pride or achieve personal gain from this 'gift'. You might be expecting too much and trying too hard to prove something to others. Focus inward and regain your calm being with patience. One thing I do know for sure is that you should never force it. Whether you learn the slap is not up to you.

Sep 21, 2005, 11:26 AM
    Psychic slap
    Thanks for the reply. I did suffer from a very negative experience. (my girlfriend tried suicide) I have used my abilities but sometimes my emagination gets in the way.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 21, 2005, 11:50 AM
    So sorry to hear about your girlfriend and hope she's on the road to recovery, both physical and mental. Emotions can overide any other senses one has - they are the strongest of all. I sincerely hope you can find a comfortable balance between both. That's why most people with the 'gift' don't make it too well with personal relationships and wind up being loners due to the way society accepts/treats them (usually negatively due to fear and misunderstanding). Funny though, that even the governments of all countries use 'seekers' when there no other way to get what they want, but they'll never admit it in public! Good luck to you and your g/f.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Sep 26, 2005, 05:23 AM
    Rayblank
    Where did you here of slap and why do you want to develop this? You are holding your energy in hard to pick up on. Peace ranieri

Sep 28, 2005, 07:07 AM
    Rayblank
    I haven't heard a reply form you yet to answer about slap thing. I do know about your energy that if you are extremely negative or try to use your power to harm someone in any way it will be taken away from you.
    This comes up in readings a lot. If the person is a wet blanket, very negative, it is very hard to read them to pick up on... There is a way around it though if you are a strong positive force. But I have been taught not to share unless asked for. This is major energy work. There are mighty powerful forces at work in the world. This is not a field to wander into out of curiosty and to take these energies for granted. It is not a game!
    It is not a game you pick up and play with at your leisure, when it suits you. It is not for teenagers and young immature children and some adults to find out if a boy likes me or not. Or to test and see what my nickname was in high school. These energies know how serious your intent is. How you take it seriously and study or is it just for play ,you are bored or are you trying to take away someone's power of free will. Make them do what you want.
    These are real forces real GOD and he takes all the work here seriously. Angels .(Did you see the movie Mothman) As do the elementals fairies and gnomes. No one likes to be talked about in a foul way or referred to as such, they are listening at all times. And this is especially of these forces. Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it. Allllll thoughts are energy.(see movie "What the Bleep do we know! )
    Remember the energy or thoughts you send out to someone or the world, comes back to you, on you 4-fold, quadrupled. Whether you are practicing a psychic or magic or just thinking to yourself or yelling at someone.
    Sometimes when we are extremely upset by death or something as traumatic, it feels as though it may have left. But if you are truly in the power, this trauma should increase the flow to you . You pick up even more than you usually would with out the trauma going on.
    Remember the 10 commandments, keep pure in heart. Peace ranieri

Oct 2, 2005, 10:49 AM
    Psychic slap
    As mentioned, I experienced many psychic gifts. I was totally grounded and gave my life to aiding others. I gave up myself for this and would like to be helped now.

The suicide attempt of my ex girlfriend was several years ago. I had never tried so hard to be a perfect mate for her and father to her children. I have used some of my abilities since, but do not use them as often. I was just courious about the slap. I do not want to get stuck with one or two gifts. I had rather be well developed in all aspects of spiritual growth.

The reason I have not responded is that I have been working on my manuscript.

I am currently writing a novel about my rebirth and the dark night of the soul. Anyone want to do a reading for me?

Oct 3, 2005, 06:35 AM
    Rayblank
    Your ask for help in such a way that it sounds as if you deserve help because of what you have done for others. Your gifts come to you trhogh God he decides what is yours and how much. He is the one to call you to service. But yes you have free will also. The more serious your intent the more you work with it the easier it will come for you.
    As for gfriend you could not make it all right for her no one could. It was a test for her to see if she was strong enough to go on or not. See she has done this many lifetimes in a row. And each lifetime she makes it to a certain point and then fails so to speak. The death of her was not the significant part of the relationship, it was not what you were to learn. It was all that came before and to learn how to move on and make it all right for yourself and how to take care of others, looking out for someone besides yourself.
    Oh yes imagination. In the way. How many times have I heard this before. This is actually a good thing. It is because you are subconciously aware of the other side and the body you the thinking you still has fears (learned) about how to interpret the other side based on what you learn in the thinking ego driven you. What you heard from adults you trusted growing up maybe the dogma of some churches still has it in your heart it is a bad thing.
    How can a blessing from God be evil. Just because others cannot get it or conceive of it. Are you afraid to appear different? Is it what happened to gfriend? She is fine on other side and does not wish for you to be tormented by it and is surprised it is still a big factor in your life. It was to be fire under you to spur you on to further endeavors.
    This dark night thing why so dark? I think that if you actually write this and get it published you will change the title. You will find after much digging on your own for this information to be uplifting and raise your soul up to where you needed to be all along. It will shed much light on your being and you. Peace ranieri

Oct 3, 2005, 07:02 AM
    Rayblank
    Oh yeah one more thing! Leave the psychic slap thing alone, it is not your style! And shouldn't be anybodys who cares about Mother earth and her creatures. A sort of dimwit trying to scare others and gain control of another would put this energy out there. God would be insulted at the misuse of such a fine power that is meant to help and to heal others. Not for our own selfish use. I do all that I do through him I am nothing with out him. I would not have this gift if I did not use it as he deems necessary. He has given it to me and he only can take it away. I pray that I will follow what ever he has for me to learn the life he wants me to live. I try to use his power correctly to pray and ground myself and to not interfere with free will. This power comes through me from God and I direct it to the best of my ability to where he says it should go. I try to love all unconditionally and help all that ask. I am nothing without him and my relatives and friends on the other side.
    I have friends and relatives that told me if they ever passed they would come back to me if it was possible and let me know, with Gods blessing of course. And they do on a regular basis.
    Whe I began reading everyone would say how how do you do it. I have always been able since I was 3 maybe earlier. I didn't know this was reading anyone. I slipped in and out of our reality as we know it on a regular baisis. I used to say I don't know how I know. I just do. I know now where and from whom. I don't know why me. Except I have been told by a gifted friend of my family, that I asked for this, to keep coming back to help others. That God also puts you where you can do the most good. I know I asked for it while on this planet as a little girl to be able to help others. I could not bare to watch others suffer at the hand of someone else ot to suffer period. I could not watch the news growing up and it is still a source of upset for me. I don't even watch all the cops an shootem up moves and TV shows to me they are evil and disturbing. Designed to have just this affect on you. I was taught to never be afraid God does not want you to live in fear in your own home. My imagination runs wild also. It's a shame that man has set up these fears for all and himself. I donot like to be afraid in my own house or at night on the street. So I do not watch. I cannot be of service to all that ask if I live in fear of the fake boogie man or of the bad dude on the street who has lost his way and just wants someone to care too.
    I do not feel you are so dark. I feel you will snap out of it already. I feel it is ego drive to keep bringing it up... unless you are using it solely to help others by your experience. Peace ranieri

Oct 3, 2005, 08:00 AM
    Psychic slap
    Right on about the title of book. I think the cover may be of a butterfly bding released from its outer shell and flying freely. You are also correct concerning fear and ego.

The purpose of my book is to aid others in their journey to their true self. I do not know what I would have done to make my journey easier if I had known I was involved with a process. I did not know there was a process until I had already gone through it. I also did not achieve the goal I could have because of holding on to a lot of negative crap.

I was raised in the "Bible belt" of the south and learned all the fear stuff. My original intent was to help others in avoiding pain. I even asked that I would have their pain rather than them. That is how serious I was. I know that was a mistake, as it is none of my business. We all have our own path and no one can walk it for us.

I have never been able to help myself with my abilities except for the feeling I get when I see the smile on the face of people I help along the way. I walked away from money in order to experience what I have experienced. In fact, I walked away from everything! I am currently removing as many stress causing obstacles as I can and turning over what I can not handle to Spirit.

How about a reading on my love life? I would like to have a little fun on this trip.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 3, 2005, 08:36 AM
    You are correct that we each must take our own journey and learn from own experiences. Our own trials and tribulations help us grow and through this, it gives us the ability to help others (as a person we both know just told me) We cannot take 'pain from others' we can only try and make it easier for them to bear. I too was familiarized with the fire and brimstone of the 'southern belt' and totally disagree with the teachings of it. It is not any human's right to preach fear of God. Not even if he/she is totally free of sin, this is a vanity of the south, unfortunately. And vanity is also a 'sin' in my opinion. Good luck on your book. I hope I will see it in Germany some time soon (printed in english, though).

Quote Originally Posted by rayblank
    Right on about the title of book. I think the cover may be of a butterfly bding released from its outer shell and flying freely. You are also correct concerning fear and ego.

The purpose of my book is to aid others in their journey to their true self. I do not know what I would have done to make my journey easier if I had known I was involved with a process. I did not know there was a process until I had already gone through it. I also did not achieve the goal I could have because of holding on to a lot of negative crap.

I was raised in the "Bible belt" of the south and learned all the fear stuff. My original intent was to help others in avoiding pain. I even asked that I would have their pain rather than them. That is how serious I was. I know that was a mistake, as it is none of my business. We all have our own path and no one can walk it for us.

I have never been able to help myself with my abilities except for the feeling I get when I see the smile on the face of people I help along the way. I walked away from money in order to experience what I have experienced. In fact, I walked away from everything! I am currently removing as many stress causing obstacles as I can and turning over what I can not handle to Spirit.

How about a reading on my love life? I would like to have a little fun on this trip.

Oct 3, 2005, 09:13 AM
    Psychic slap
    Chery, Thanks for your reply. It is nice to have a positive reply rather than a scolding one. I hope to get my manuscript to the publisher soon and will make sure you get a copy even if I have to mail it to you. I was stationed in Germany for a while in the army back in the sixties. What town do you live in? I was in Frankfurt and stationed in several places. One of those places was a radio relay station in a place called Oxenkoff (sounds like me) :) . Several of us soldiers would squeeze into a Volkswagen bug and go to a nearby town of Shotten to drink and dance.

I mentioned previously in another post that I did not want to get stuck with one ability. I know some excellent psychics. One of them could tell me what I had for breakfast last month. The only problem with the psychics I have known is a dark side. Is that because we are so sinsitive or is there another reason?

Guttentog ,
    Ray
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 3, 2005, 09:47 AM
    Hi, and thanks for the book offer. I live in Landstuhl, near the hospital that I worked in until I got ill. My daughter lives and works on Ramstein Air Force Base, where they have expanded and do all the medical evacuations for the hospital from there for all our troops. The Landstuhl Hospital is now the 'flagship' of US military medicine in this side of the world. The last place I worked there last was in the Resource Management Branch, which captured workload, manhours, and reported each month to the Headquarters in Texas. Needless to say the workload has increased these past few years.. My theory regarding the dark side is that there is so much negative energy in this world today that the dark side it attempting to become more and more prominent and feeds off the energy expressed by hatred. This is only my opinion, but it's has grown to be such a 'gut feeling' that it's hard to shake. When I have those 'gut feelings' they are actually happening or going to happen within a short period. I'm thankful to say that most of my 'gut feelings' have been positive for me and/or protectful of my loved ones in the past. But this particular feeling I have now concerns the entire planet and a mass of changes it has already gone through and will continue to go through that it scares me. The last time I felt that way I spent 9 months secluded in my home, not answering the phone or doorbell or listening to media. I guess it was a way for my soul to save or 'purge' itself of all the hateful energy. "Normally" this would be called a "nervous breakdown" But like I said before, we cannot carry all of the world's problems on our shoulders when the responsibility and choice lies elsewhere. I try to ignore it and save my energy for more positive things, but it does not always work. Does that sound silly?

Oct 3, 2005, 11:15 AM
    Psychic slap
    Chery, nothing you said sounds silly. You stayed in your home and I stayed in the Alaska bush for forty days. I had planned on staying two years, but Spirit made me leave to take care of some personal cleansing. I wanted to be away from all contact with people.

In my 'honeymoon period', I had many events happen that were foreign for a small-town Texas boy. I felt so great that I went about beating people over the head with my bible. (I don't even own one now.)

Are you still ill? If so, have you asked for help?

When I left to go to the wilderness, I did so to learn in order to help the remnant. My life did not matter to me. I would have taken my own life at times. I felt like I was strapped to a pendalum [is there a spell check ]. I cried because I was happy and I cried because I was sad.

One of the most important lessons I learned was not to give fear a chance. In fact, I was being chased by a cow moose with calves. That is kind of like pulling a pin on a gernade! I ran from her until I realized I could not out run her. My 'little voice' said," Chase the moose." I really did not have a better idea! I turned and charged the moose. She ran! I faced my fear and it ran away. :)

All kinds of stuff is happening and has happened. It will be horrific. However, Spirit has called, and those that listen will be OK. Those that do not listen may not be so lucky. I once had a vision of myself on a hill overlooking Spokane, Washington. I was observing the devistation of the city. I was there but not envolved. I guess you could say, In the world but not of the world. How about detachment? That word keeps coming to me.

I still don't have a reading on my love life?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 3, 2005, 12:22 PM
    This is so ironic
    I too thought about ending it all and in a way I did try. As I'm an alcoholic but dry for the past 25 years and PROUD. And sometimes I feel that if I go to sleep and never wake up, it would not matter to me at all.
    No spell check, but I know you meant pendulum, been there.. only I call it emotional rollercoaster to include the crying too.
    I really never feared for myself, just my baby, like a female lion, and still do.

The word is correct as I too feel detachment - it's necessary or we'll go crazy. Like I said we can't solve everything and can't save everybody, only ourselves.

I never hide anything from my daughter because she knows and understands my 'inner self' as she's got that 'extra sense' too, not as develped due to her young age. But she's well aware of my 'vibes' even when not in the same locale, and calls me or comes by, that's how close we are.
    She's in love now and it just warms my heart that I lived to see the day when she actually gets the chance to feel deep love and comfort with someone who is strong enough to be there for her. Not too many people even get that chance during their short stay on this planet.

I've done some real stupid things in my life and probably will do more, but I've learned who I can count on and who not. I consider myself very lucky to have the support of my little family and friends totalling three, but they keep me from wanting to end it all.

My illness is cancer, arthritis since 18, a heart defect since birth as my mother tried to abort me but I survived, and I will not have surgery or chemo done. I am a survivor and I think the reason for that is to be able to help others on their way.
    For my family when we meet new people, I can sense right away if they are good or bad, and now my daughter always takes my advice and avoids those bad ones and tells me later I was right. I don't tell her, I let her make her choice of using my advice or not, and she does just fine.
    This is what I do to try and help others, advise, but they still have to make their own choices and I accept my limits as best as I can.

I also have three guardian angels, my step dad, aunt, and a real old friend. All passed away very painfully (cancer) and did not deserve this. But they are there for me and always give me messages when I'm in real danger or my daughter is in danger. I don't intentionally seek contact but always have them in my heart and I know they are there when I need them. And when I'm gone from this planet, I know I will be there for my baby always.

I'm sure we'll be 'chatting more' in the future. Lots of Hugs, Chery
    donibrook0122 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2005, 06:42 PM
    Hello... I have not posted in such a LONG time. I don't know if I'll even find my way back here... lol. I can try though.

This thread caught my eyes.

I loved most of the responses... very positive. That's always the best. Truth, honesty, and the golden rule. That always applies.

I've never heard the term Psychic Slap... but it doesn't sound good. Psychic, intuitive, empathic and all the other terms used ALWAYS work in the light or are supposed to. A Psychic Slap would be the opposite.

I have never experienced this but I have been what I referred to as zapped. I don't mean when you give a lot of readings and get an energy depletion (sp?)... but I do mean a person being angry and sending negative ZAPS or vibrations, whatever the heck they were, my way. Youch. I got ill, physically ill and massive anxiety attacks from this zap. I refused to speak to this person again and I never will. She proclaims to be of the light, then gets mad (hey, it's a human emotion) but then works in the dark? Sorry, I don't want to be a part of this. Also though, on a lighter note, I did GROW from this experience and was able to wipe some of the negative that was hiding within me.

Anyhow, that's my two cents. Lol

No slapping of any sort... just sending out peace waves.

Doni
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 17, 2005, 09:06 AM
    Welcome back...
    Quote Originally Posted by donibrook0122
    Hello....... I have not posted in such a LONG time. I don't know if I'll even find my way back here...lol. I can try though.

This thread caught my eyes.

I loved most of the responses.... very positive. That's always the best. Truth, honesty, and the golden rule. That always applies.

I've never heard the term Psychic Slap....but it doesn't sound good. Psychic, intuitive, empathic and all the other terms used ALWAYS work in the light or are supposed to. A Psychic Slap would be the opposite.

I have never experienced this but I have been what I referred to as zapped. I don't mean when you give a lot of readings and get an energy depletion (sp?) .....but I do mean a person being angry and sending negative ZAPS or vibrations, whatever the heck they were, my way. Youch. I got ill, physically ill and massive anxiety attacks from this zap. I refused to speak to this person again and I never will. She proclaims to be of the light, then gets mad (hey, it's a human emotion) but then works in the dark? Sorry, I don't want to be a part of this. Also though, on a lighter note, I did GROW from this experience and was able to wipe some of the negative that was hiding within me.

Anyhow, that's my two cents. lol

No slapping of any sort...... just sending out peace waves.

Doni
    I would say that your 'two cents' are worth a million to some. You are right, psychics should be in the 'light' but there are those who choose to join the dark side, unfortunately. Those in the light who get human emotions being positive or negative, get 'rewarded' and they know it. Those on the dark side get the 'feeling' of rewards, but to me it's just a feeling of more evil taking over and soon the human in them disolves (like a junkie fix).

Oct 17, 2005, 10:27 AM
    Psychic slap
    Chery, You are so great! You seem to be very positive in your responses. I know about the feelings of "rewards" as mentioned. My ego has taken over several times on this journey.

I have been exposed to some very good pychics. Many of the best have this dark side. I would not like to try to fool a psychic, so will say that I have had a little fun with my abilities. I have not been mean, but put up a shield that caused someone to be ill for about a month. I felt the uninvited presence of someone in my home. I pushed her energy back to her with a little warning... "Do not come into my home and try to mess with me again!" All turned out great! The lady and I became very close. She was sick for a month but never mentioned it to me or I to her. I guess we had mutual respect for each other.

As far as the 'slap', I do not look at positive and negative as many do. Fire can be seen as both positive as well as negative. It depends on the current situation. One day it my be bad. The next day it may be good. I know from my experience as a therapist, I have had to pop some people's bubbles. Some times it is positive to bring people down from lofty heights. Other times we need to be brought up from the pits. Since I have visited both places, I feel very qualified in the subject.

Oh yes, I have soared with eagles and have walked with turkeys! One thing I have noticed is that turkeys never seem to be sucked into jet engines. On the other hand... turkeys never get to soar. Lets all maintain our balance and have fun with life. LOL, Ray
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 17, 2005, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rayblank
    Chery, You are so great! You seem to be very positive in your responses. I know about the feelings of "rewards" as mentioned. My ego has taken over several times on this journey.

I have been exposed to some very good pychics. Many of the best have this dark side. I would not like to try to fool a psychic, so will say that I have had a little fun with my abilities. I have not been mean, but put up a shield that caused someone to be ill for about a month. I felt the uninvited presence of someone in my home. I pushed her energy back to her with a little warning.... "Do not come into my home and try to mess with me again!" All turned out great! The lady and I became very close. She was sick for a month but never mentioned it to me or I to her. I guess we had mutual respect for each other.

As far as the 'slap', I do not look at positive and negative as many do. Fire can be seen as both positive as well as negative. It depends on the current situation. One day it my be bad. The next day it may be good. I know from my experience as a therapist, I have had to pop some people's bubbles. Some times it is positive to bring people down from lofty heights. Other times we need to be brought up from the pits. Since I have visited both places, I feel very qualified in the subject.

Oh yes, I have soared with eagles and have walked with turkeys! One thing I have noticed is that turkeys never seem to be sucked into jet engines. On the other hand....turkeys never get to soar. Lets all maintain our balance and have fun with life. LOL, Ray
    Everyone needs a healthy balance, but once experienced, should choose the 'right' thing to do, and that in my opinion is to do good with the talents you have unless threatened - as I am a total lioness and protective of my child - but otherwise, I live and let live and try to stay away from the dark.
    Thanks for the compliment. I could have chosen the dark and be one of the richest 'witches' with a capital 'B' right now, but monetary and/or material riches are not everything and I can look myself in the mirror and feel the love from those around me.
    leonardd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 12:12 PM
    I don't think there's a straight answer to that, I don't think it's possible to induce stronger psychic abilities but then again I am not the expert here, I'm actually subscribed to <a href="http://www.psychiccosmos.com/">online psychic readings</a> myself. I believe every psychic can say that the these special abilities come and go, I don't think they are supposed to be constant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic in NYC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

Need PSYCHIC advice on job [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more...

View more questions Search