Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Sep 12, 2007, 07:46 PM
    No one loves me, I'm a virgin.
    I am not going to give out my exact age. Anyway, everyone at my school laughs when they hear I am a virgin. I'm short for my age, that is one main reason why girls don't like me. How do I turn this into a positive? Girls think I'm cute, but only like, "Aw baby cute". I do not like that. I don't like to feel immature, small, and weak.

I had one girlfriend last year. She dumped me right when I was going to dump her. She was my first girlfriend. She lied too much, she had more relationships than she said, she was sarcastic a lot and mean, and demanded me to talk on the phone even when I had nothing to say.

Is that the only type of person I could get? I don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life. My big brother is 21, a virgin, never had his first kiss nor been in a relationship. Please help me.

Oh, also Homegirl 50 don't be offended but I just forgot to mention this. Please do not say anything about its not wrong being a virgin. In my school, it is. Also, I feel ready!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 12, 2007, 07:48 PM
    There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Sep 12, 2007, 07:56 PM
    If your still at school then your not the legal age not having a dig but this is true. As for people not likeing you because of the way you look they are narrow minded the way I see it is if they can rip the p**s out of other they have a insercurity problem with there selfs you don't get far in life with that sort of attitude to many people are too quick to gudge. Don't see being a virgin in a bad way there's so many kids that get pregnant too young and all the sexualy transmited stuff id rather know that I'm clean and that the first time you do is with that special person that you know and feel is right maybe an old fashion way of looking at things but hey it's the safer option. Don't be so hard on yourself with thinking no one likes you look at the people you do have love in and cherrish that confidence goes a long way. X
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Homegirl is right , there is absolutely wrong with being a virgin. Listen to Homegirl she is a smart lady and always gives good advise , not necessarily what you want to hear but the truth. You will find someone , you are still young and there are plenty of young people who don't find a relationship until into their 20's. Be patient my friend!
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

You know, I was the same way. When you are older it will all make sense. Quite frankly, sex is a pain. There is so much risk and unless you are actually in a long term relationship (aka marriage) it really isn't that good. Keep you spirits up... waiting isn't a bad thing. Just think of all of the STD's that you are missing out on that "everyone else" is getting. That amusing thought carried me through much of my high school years.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

You're 13 right?

I find it hard to believe that all your friends have had sex. And if they have then they shouldn't have.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 12, 2007, 08:09 PM
    There are an awful lot of young kids that are probably telling lies bragging about sex. 13 is too young to be having sex anyway. If they are having sex that young, they shouldn't be and it sure isn't anything to be proud of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being a virgin [ 5 Answers ]

Is it possible that people are virgins for life? I think that would suck hi I'm 18 years old and never really had sex in my life and I think one day I might but its true that some people die virgins and that's really sad?? Not being able to have sex in you're life must suck lol

Virgin at 29 [ 24 Answers ]

I'm nearly 29, and am a virgin. However, of late I've been questioning myself whether "waiting" is the way to go. Perhaps it's the way I was brought up, but I've always thought waiting for marriage, which presumably means with the right guy, was what I wanted. I've been in two relationships...

Virgin or not? [ 13 Answers ]

How do you know whether you are a virgin or not?

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

Virgin again? [ 16 Answers ]

So if someone has lost their virginity is it possible not have sex for a cretain amount of years and be able to get their virginity back, to be able to call themselves a virigin once again? If so how many years?

View more questions Search