Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kb92206 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 07:37 PM
    My baby's daddy
    I am pregnant and the date of my last period is July 9'th. I had sexual encounters with two different men in that month. One on the 15'th and another on the 21'st and 22'nd. Can you please tell me who fathered my baby?:confused: :confused: :o :o :(
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 12, 2007, 07:40 PM
    If you don't know, I don't know what makes you think we would.
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 12, 2007, 07:40 PM
    With that information, and even with more, absolutely not. There is no way to pin-point (for certain) the exact date of conception given that time frame.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 08:04 AM
    At this point, it could easily be either on of them. All you can do is wait for your baby to be born, and then get a paternity test done.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Maury Povich could!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Not until the baby is born. They have to do a saliva swab test on the daddy and the baby.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 13, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kb92206
    I am pregnant and the date of my last period is July 9'th. I had sexual encounters with two different men in that month. One on the 15'th and another on the 21'st and 22'nd. Can you please tell me who fathered my baby?:confused: :confused: :o :o :(
    Hi honey..

You won't know until after the baby is here.. But have you thought of telling either one of the potential dads? Some guys would really appreciate news like this so that they can prepare themselves for the father role and look forward to it.

So.. if you intend for your baby to have a dad, please think of how you are going to tell them. Remember, the dad also has emotional responsibilities as well as rights - not just financial.

Good Luck, dear, and let us know what your plans are, maybe we can help you figure out how to tell them.

Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Yes you should consider telling these guys, they need to know. Your child will need a father and you help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm pregnant and baby's daddy still talks to ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Ok I'm going to try to make a long story short but I really need some advice on this if some one can please help me cause I am so confused and don't know what to do... I started dating this guy in September and he was still talking to his ex and I kind of knew it just wasn't sure of it I...

Childsupport? Nobody knows who the baby's Daddy is? [ 1 Answers ]

My son dated a girl briefly. Her and her other lied about her age. My son was 18 and her 17 years old. She is pregnant is trying to say that the baby is his. When she found out she was pregnant she confessed she had been doing drugs,drinking and smoking. He found out she was sleeping with many guys...

Baby's Daddy [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my ex have bin together about 4 yrs now off and on, since then he has had a g/f and we were still seeing each other. We always fight about silly things and telling each other that its over.The problem now is that we had twin girls about 1 month ago (wow... I know!! ) and he says that he...

I may be 1 of 3 whose her Daddy? [ 3 Answers ]

17 yrs ago an ex-sleep over gal of mine, showed up at my house with welfare documents for me to sign, that admitted I was her newborn daughter's father and that I WOULD pay child support. Stupidly (and very drunk) I signed the paper. I hadn't even known this woman was pregnant until about a week...

He wants to be her daddy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband would like to adopt my daughter. Her biological father is unknown and on her birth certificate there is no one is the spot of FATHER. How do we go about getting her name changed and him as her father on her birth certificate?

View more questions Search