Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 12, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Homecoming information
    Can anyone give me any tips for homecoming? Its like a month away but why not start early!

Like should I get a limo? What should I wear? What should I do? etc... Thanks!
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 12, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Limo's are cliché, so I would advise against it. As for dress, I always wore nice slacks with a dress shirt and tie. If you ever want to go all out, for prom or something, and you have a driver's license, the best thing you could do would be to rent a sports car. I never did, but I also didn't have the option, as I grew up in a small town in the middle of nowhere.
    Michimom Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Sep 12, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Limos are a bit much for homecoming. It's a 'lessor' dance and there will be plenty more where that came from.
    You do need to find out what color dress she's wearing so you can get a corsage that doesn't clash! And be sure to make reservations early; everyone will wait till the week of, and you'll be stuck with Wendy's!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 14, 2007, 10:24 AM
    My homecoming wasn't nearly as formal as prom. I wore a 1/2 way formal dress... it was in our high school gym. Most people went with friends than with dates. (Go Blue! By the way ;) )

I might have better suggestions... do you think you'll go with friends, with a date, or alone?
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Sep 17, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Limo? For homecoming? No. That's more of a prom thing.
    Dnovy521 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Well I also live in Michigan ( grand rapids) but I'm going to homecoming too. Me and my date and a big group of people are going out to eat before. Don't forget to buy the girls ticket. And a corsage, and her dinner. Don't do the limo a little bit cliché. Wear a nice suit. Other than that your good I'm sure
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 01:36 AM
    In addition to the fine answers above, I would recommend staying within your means as far as what you can pay for things. It's not prom, only homecoming. Even if it were prom, I would recommend staying within your means. Nothing worth going into debt for. I would go for quality as compared to quantity in any social event. Just my advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter and homecoming [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is in 9th grade and is going to homecoming. What should she wear and where do we shop to get it? We are in LA.

Need information [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I need help my brother keeps freaking me out with all these ghost stories about he's been heering things in his room at night we don't no what to do because when he tels my mum she doesn't believe him and just walks away please someone help me before it gets worse

Information? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing research for a novel, and if anyone can give me some good information on Argentinosaurus, Amargasaurus, Saltasaurus, and Giganotosaurus, or at least links to some good informational sites, it would be much appreciated.

Happy Homecoming [ 5 Answers ]

Hope you all don't mind me sharing - I just hate crying alone. But this time, not so much sad tears. Video shows a sailor making a surprise homecoming to his son at school. Warning: Have the tissues available. May they all come home soon and just as safe. MSNBC Video

Homecoming Hair Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay... So I really need help with my hair for homecoming this year. I've looked up tons of searches but I can't find any type of hairstyle that isn't too much for my type of hair. I really just want something simple... My dress is Black and white. The black part is lacy and it's a white/cream...

View more questions Search