Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Sep 12, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Bank charges
    Hi, I'm not sure if I have the right subject to put this in.
    Does anyone know of any good sites that will help you claim your bank charges back? I know of one Bank Charges - get your charges back they have a no win no fee but there fee is 35% of what you get back anyone have any thoughts on the site?
    I know of someone that used that site but the bank settled up with him and not through the site if that makes sense?:( Thanks for reading x
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 12, 2007, 09:33 PM
    DON'T use a third party to reclaim your charges.
    The process is simple and you can do everything yourself.
    I have a long thread running that covers this already.
    If you need any help feel free to shout.
    AMHD Bank charge reclaimers
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 12, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Definitely DON'T use a third party, you can do this very easily on your own and keep 100% of your winnings!

Me and Curlyben have both had successes doing this on our own!

Click on the link in the above post and join the fun! Lol!
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Sep 13, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Could anyone help me in the progress that I need to follow to claim my bank charges back I have been told I need to get the last 6 years of my bank statements?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 13, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Lez, see my response on the Brits thread ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victim of Bank Fraud victimized by Bank [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Arizona. I received a summons & complaint from Hilco re a Wells FargoBank (WFB)debt. 2 weeks ago. March 27 2007 I am a victim of felony crimes that began when WFB designed and printed 'convenience checks' accessing my accounts, unbeknownst to me, and negotiated access to my accounts with...

UK Bank Charges Are Not Legally Enforceable - Pass it on [ 3 Answers ]

Bank Charges Are Not Legally Enforceable How to claim back unfair bank charges. John Jackson © 2006. Most of us at some time have had credit card or bank charges imposed upon us. We assume that we've agreed to such charges by signing a contract with such a penalty clause written somewhere in...

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

View more questions Search