Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hvanny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Running and in hiding
    I have been collecting NJ DMV tickets since I've been 19 yrs old, I'm now 30. I had a run in with the law when I was 24 ( Theft charge ). Ok so this is my problem. I have about 19 DMV warrants, and I'm looking at my 3rd offense on my violation of probation. Recently I was charged with Fraud. I had an agreement with the prosecutors, they were going to give me more probation. On my sentencing date, and looking over my jacket I had seen that I had 19 active warrants.. . So I jumped court and have not been showing up to my probation. I have moved to another state (GA), and I wanted to know if I would be able to look for a job under my S.S # - Or receive welfare without having cops knocking on my door to take me back to NJ.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 12, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how badly NJ wants you. However, if you apply for a job or welfare a background check will be done that will reveal the warrants. Probably not going to help you get either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hiding a Tattoo [ 8 Answers ]

This one is for all you tattooed people out there! I was wondering if anyone knew of a makeup that would cover up a tattoo? My fiancés parents are sort of conservative... LOL and needless to say they don't know about my body art. So... anything out there on the market that can hide my secret?...

My girlfriend has been lying to me (and hiding something from me)... [ 25 Answers ]

Ok, I am so lost and confused and need major help, as this is the most screwed up position I have EVER been in. Me and my girlfriend have been together for a couple of months now. Well, we decided to get a place together (I know.. possible mistake since we weren't together for too long... which I...

Hiding Grey Hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm 30, natural dark brunette. I've had a couple of heart operations, last one being 8yrs ago. I'm confident my health is back on board but and I can live with all the scars but through all the body's stress of the op's my hair is rapidly greying. Initially I could get away with...

Hiding programs [ 8 Answers ]

How do I hide a program from the Add/Remove List in XP? Not sure which yet I want to hide, but like say MSN or IE or something similar. How would I reenable them to the list if it is even possible to remove them to start with? Thanks.

View more questions Search