Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Hello Ihave a granddaughter trying to find out if the state of mi allows a child who will turn 5 on dec 27 can start kin after she is 5
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 12, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Have you thought of just calling the school district?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Are you saying there is an age cut off prior to your child's birthday and want to know if the child can go to school after her birthday. No! Most schools have strict enforcement as far as there cutoff days for kindergarten. Best case is to talk directly to the school district
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2007, 06:30 PM
    You do not start kindergarten in mid year, there is a date each school district uses, if you are 5 by that date, you are suppose to enroll.

The child's parents should have checked with the school board prior to the school year starting as to when birth date allowed by your school district.
    There is no same date or age nation wide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

Age? [ 19 Answers ]

What do you think the boarder line age would be. Like how far apart would you think is okay. Like 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 years or more.

Old age? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rotty/german shepard mix... goin on about 5 years now. He just recently has been sick. I don't know the problem, he drools a lot more than usual, doesn't eat, and barely moves. When he does he seems to be real weak (shakes) and needs assistance. What do I do?

The Age of Wonder [ 1 Answers ]

I was really wondering if you can help me out. How old are all the meterologists from The Weather Channel? :o :) :D ;) :cool:

View more questions Search