Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3357 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Winn and sims
    I was wondering if any one else has had trouble with winn and sims as far as them claiming they had served you a summons when in fact you never received one.

Check out some similar questions!

Sims 2 cheats [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have sims 2 for PC and I've used a lot of cheats and I was wondering if anyone had any new cheats or cheats no one knew about. I know a lot of the boolProp ones, so got any cheats?

The Sims! [ 4 Answers ]

I recently just brought a used PS2 I brought 3 games and the sims was one of them . The other 2 games work but when I out in the sims, it just goes to the screen of Browser / System Configuration and it won't work. I switched the gsme at the store and the whole system and still nothing. It is a...

The Sims 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make hair do's, clothes, and make up for sims cause like I want to learn how to make the really cute clothes and hair that you see on the websites like I kind of have the other stuff down I just really really wanted to learn how to do the clothes and stuff can anyone help:D...

The Sims 2! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get Sims 2 Body Shop I have been wanting it for the longest time and I have know idea where to get it... can someone please help me and if you have The Sims 2 Body Shop could you please tell what it is like.. like what the pros and cons of having it... it really mean a lot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.