Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lgluhm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Furnace leaking water?
    My furnace in the basement is leaking water. There is a white pipe going into the furnace that is where the water is leaking and running into the furnace. I was told a pipe could be cloged up.
    Is this true and if so is it something I can fix myself? Thanks
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Sep 12, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Yes, quite likely, and yes. Have you been running your A/C? It sounds like the drip-line is clogged, and can be cleaned out easily.

XenoSapien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leaking from bottom of furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Just noticed today that water is coming out of bottom of furnace. Not much but wondered if anyone knows what it could be. Its an older furnace, just regular kind. Water heater is about 1 foot behind the furnace. I've had the a/c running a lot because of hot weather. Could it have anything to...

Water leaking from furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Our AC has been running constantly for the past 3 weeks (it is very hot and humid here), a couple of days ago water started coming out of the bottom of the furnace (it is a Lennox Whisper Heat), enough to have to change the towels every few hours. What could be the problem?

Ruud a/c furnace leaking water [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Ruud a/c (unit outside/furnace inside) that started leaking water last night and now there is a puddle under the unit. Need help and don't know where to look or what to do.

Water leaking from humidifier into furnace [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I woke up and found water on floor in basement which seems to be coming from humidifier. Is my furnace ruined?:confused:

Gas furnace leaking water [ 3 Answers ]

Discovered water pooling out on to floor and dripping from within furnace--seemingly coming from furnace vent... there is quite a bit of rust that has formed which leads me to think its been going on for a while within the furnace but was not noticed till now after heavy rains, and the pooling...

View more questions Search