Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Sep 12, 2007, 02:09 PM
    The outer ring of venus?
    Reacurring dream that my brother and I go through this glowing ball of light and end up in a diff world, People use their minds to speak and also can do things with their minds
    I was driving something like a car and the people behind us were making the wheel hard to minipulate.
    Also they were slowing us down. Then we came to a much more peaceful and beautiful part of the world and a beautiful girl says please don't think our world is bad it is not only some parts, and you are lucky to have gotten here. I ask where are we, and she tells us
    We are on the outer ring of venus!

Its so strange because I have never even thought about planets or which ones may or may not be able to have life.
    bjorn2256 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 13, 2007, 06:37 PM
    Hi, that's quite a dream, is it terrifing? I had a dream about mars. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Men are from Mars, Woman are from Venus, or are they? [ 18 Answers ]

Is it just me or are men and women really more similar than we all think they are. I mean yeah, that book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" was really popular and was a best seller but I tend to disagree with some of what it has to say. Just from reading a lot of the posts that are in the...

Outer door handle won't work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 96 camaro, and the driver's side door handle won't open the car. I have tried opening the interior panel to the door to see if I can fix this, but the interior sheet metal is cut with only two or three holes. I understand that the exterior door (skin), has to be removed to fix anything...

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

Washing machine outer casing [ 1 Answers ]

My washing machine doesn't do anything after it filled. I have a feeling it is a lid switch problem. But, I can't figure out how to get the outer casing of the washer off so I can get to the switch. How do I do that? :confused:

Venus flytrap tissue culture [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all I need some help about venus flytrap tissue culture . Is there anyone who did this method before? I need some Information about the Medium and other important stuffs. Please help me If It is possible for you.

View more questions Search