Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 11:56 AM
    How to write contract proposal for Cleaning service
    We need information on how to price a contract bid and how to write it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2007, 12:52 AM
    If I were to format one, I would use a program like Microsoft Excel so that everything looks very neat and professional. I would then divide the sheet into sections dealing with the various rooms and surfaces in a home or office or other type of area that would need to be cleaned. I would decide if I am going to charge by the hour or square foot for the area to be cleaned.

To be competitive with others, I would just call other similar cleaning type people and ask how they figure their rates and what they would charge to clean a certain type of area if they were given a certain amount of time to clean it deeply or routinely.

There are also some words and ideas contained in forms on the following sites that may be of help to you to use in putting together a bidding or contract bid/proposal.

https://www.mrscleannw.com/online-estimate-quote.html

Get a FREE NY Office Cleaning Service Estimate From Maid For You NY
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Old thread where original poster hasn't returned and where it's now attracting piggybacks.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning service [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé came up with an idea he wants to start a cleaning service, I am behind him all the way. My question is how do we go about starting this? We are in niagara falls, ny area

Cleaning service [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you need a certain license to start a cleaning business and if so do you need to be a certain age

Cleaning Service [ 5 Answers ]

I want to start my own cleaning service, but I have no idea how to get started. My question is what do I need to do to get started?

Guidelines to write a proposal for a Dissertation [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start to write my dissertation? I am so lost with no help. Cn you please help me. Thank you.

Residential cleaning service [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Mari. I recently started a cleaning company. I have already cleaned serveral homes but I am having a hard time as to what I am suppose to charge. I do not have much experience in this field but thought it would be a good flexible job while I am in school. I have tried to get advice...

View more questions Search