Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Hi Whitewoman08,

I'm curious to know if you know someone by the name of "Chinedra Marushel Williams"?

Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by whitewoman08
    she may have positive feedback, but is it legal to sell creams without a label. I just thought it looked wierd.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 11, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialAngeleyez
    Hi Whitewoman08,

I'm curious to know if you know someone by the name of "Chinedra Marushel Williams"?

Just curious...
    Yeah I bet she does know this person. To see her all she has to do is look in the mirror...
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 09:59 AM
    LOL... don't make me fall out of my chair!! LOLLLLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    Yeah I bet she does know this person. To see her all she has to do is look in the mirror...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search