Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Well I'm only two days in but...

In the morning I use the Papaya Soap, toner, lightening lotion and skin moist lotion. At night I use Papaya Soap, toner, whitening cream. Both of these regimens are used on my entire face and neck including eye area. I have not experienced any degree of stinging, burning or anything of the sort. I leave the soap on for 10 minutes each time... again nothing burns or stings. I'll keep you informed...

If nothing else... I love the way my skin feels now. Now... if it will lighten up, it will be perfect!!

Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    Ok, my labeled diana stalder bleaching kit consist of body bleaching lotion, papaya soap and the skin moist plus lotion - to avoid dryness of the skin and use as sunscreen. I think you gt your kit to other ebayer. Can't comment on that. The kit with cream and facial lotion i'm talking about is the melasma kit this is with black soap...If you use the whitening cream on around of your eyes of course expect you'll have some peeling because the whitening cream is stronger than the lightening cream...Well, i'm talking about the diana stalder cream...I never use the whitening/lightening lotion on my face. Yes ..applying the lightening lotion around your eyes will help to work faster but remember this is dual action/ stronger and remember the skin around your eyes is sensitive it might cause you a lot stinging or peeling. Maybe you can use the whitening cream around it.... You can get those cream out of the kit..
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 20, 2007, 07:51 AM
    I buy my products from southgain, I just ordered some different products from WOE. I'm still going to use my DS products after I use WOE for a while, I want to maintain with DS.
    DS products are great. Haven't used the WOE before but with others comments I was interested.

Quote Originally Posted by shel3811
    where do you find this stuff and do it really work

Oct 20, 2007, 11:53 AM
    So Sexy,

Did you get any results from your DS Products? How long did you use them independently?

Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    I buy my products from southgain, I just ordered some different products from WOE. I'm still gonna use my DS products after I use WOE for a while, I want to maintain with DS.
    DS products are great. Havent used the WOE before but with others comments I was interested.

Oct 20, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Yes these products are good for me. Ive been using them now for like 3 weeks. On the 3rd day I seen results. My face looks pale now. I haven't even worn makeup lately.

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialAngeleyez
    So Sexy,

Did you get any results from your DS Products? How long did you use them independently?

Oct 20, 2007, 05:49 PM
    So the DS products work well? I'm curious as to why you are switching?

Yes these products are good for me. Ive been using them now for like 3 weeks. On the 3rd day I seen results. My face looks pale now. I havent even worn makeup lately.

Oct 21, 2007, 06:09 AM
    The Woe products are very expensive, but the jars are larger. I also see great results with the before and after pics from people that use these products. I'm wanting to at least have two companys who I know is good just in case something happens to one, I don't want to have to start looking all over again for the good stuff.

So the DS products work well? I'm curious as to why you are switching?

Oct 21, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Well, keep me posted on how the WOE products works for you. I'm going to stick to the DS Products for now. My ultimately goal is to lighten my skin so I'll wait to see if this does the trick. As of now, I can say I LOVE the orange Papaya soap. It makes my skin feel soft and silky.

The Woe products are very expensive, but the jars are larger. I also see great results with the before and after pics from people that use these products. I'm wanting to atleast have two companys who i know is good just incase something happens to one, I don't want to have to start looking all over again for the good stuff.

Oct 21, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I hear that the mega blast can lighten u extremely, Because I have such good results already with the DS, I ordered the lemon cream. If I don't get the results that I want with the lemon cream I'm going to try the Mega blast. I really need my arms lighten especially after this summer. Have you used the lemon cream before? I just ordered on Thursday so I'm not sure when it will come in. But I will keep everyone posted.

Quote Originally Posted by shel3811
    sexy what did you order from WOE the mega blast is good.

Oct 21, 2007, 08:17 PM
    It's a been only a few days and NOW I know what you guys mean when you talk about the stinging sensation. For me, its not when I put the soap on but when I take it off! I have to wait 5 minutes or so before I can use the toner stringent. I am also peeling a little around my nose area, nothing significant though. Oh yeah, the area around my eye seems to sting the most. Tonight I'm not going to apply the soap heavily around my eye area. It's not unbearable but just enough for me to notice.

Wish me luck! I love the way the soap has softened my skin!

Oct 22, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Thanks...

No stinging or anything today. Not any difference is my color either, well I guess I shouldn't expect a difference yet. I've been using the kit for less than a week... hahaha

Again, my skin look soooo good! I know I'm going to continue using this soap if all else fails! It does wonders for softening your skin. It's now my bath soap, I had to kick Oil Of Olay to the curb!! My entire body feels silky and smooth. I hope it will lighten my skin too, if so I'll call this soap a miracle worker!!

Now it start to have a sting effect and peel- soap is really working now…exfoliating your skin and later gonna be lighten. You can alternate it with black soap every other day if you can’t bear the sensation. Don’t rub the toner too hard. If peeling too much don’t forget to use a moisturizer…you can use a Diana Stalder or even your own moisturizer.

Oct 22, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Though I'm unsure of your skin type or ethnicity... I'm curious to know the amount of time it took before you could notice a difference in your skin tone.

Hahaha...It's a matter of patience...

Oct 23, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Well now I understand why you've had such great success. I was told by the people at SouthGain that this product hardly ever fails on people of Asian or Philippine descent. They said they've only had a handful of African American's report success. Which of course doesn't mean that it won't work, just means that they weren't able to give me very much insight on how this will work for me. You said you were dark skin, I've NEVER seen a dark skin Asian person. Maybe your perception of dark skin is very different than mine. The Asian people I come in contact with are ALWAYS light, yeah they may have blemishes but no where near dark skin, as in African American dark skin!

Thanks so much for your help, it's been a pleasure. I'll keep you posted. Oh and I'll post a photo of my dark facial area, which again is very much so darker than the rest of my body.

Asian. I used to have a very dry skin, very dark brown complexion, and a lot of black blemishes. It was really ugly. Spent thousand of dollars trying a lot of whitening/lightening products but didn’t help just only washed away my money and time. I went to a dermatologist but didn’t really work out good. Actually in 2 weeks time using this product I’ve noticed that my skin getting a little bit lighter just “little” so I said, “at least it’s working so keep using those products and be patient. It’s been 42 days already- Dark brown to glowing light brown. My friend (African-American) seems like 2-3mos and now between medium to light brown. (Sorry really don’t know what color is between the medium and light brown)

Most of the whitening product they mentioned here I tried it already except the glutathione pills- never will take pills though they are saying no side effects but I’m scared the effect later in the future.
    Attached Images

Oct 23, 2007, 08:25 AM
    I totally understand what you mean. People of other races say they are dark but indeed they are light compared to African American. I am referred to being light Skin By people of African American, My father being AFrican American and My mother being Hispanic, Too Dark races. Some of my all Black cousins Are much lighter than I am with light eyes. But any way Because I am part black (I think more black than hispanic) DS products work for me. Stick with them and give them a chance.

Well now I understand why you've had such great success. I was told by the people at SouthGain that this product hardly ever fails on people of Asian or Philippine descent. They said they've only had a handful of African American's report success. Which of course doesn't mean that it won't work, just means that they weren't able to give me very much insight on how this will work for me. You said you were dark skin, I've NEVER seen a dark skin Asian person. Maybe your perception of dark skin is very different than mine. The Asian people I come in contact with are ALWAYS light, yeah they may have blemishes but no where near dark skin, as in African American dark skin!

Thanks so much for your help, it's been a pleasure. I'll keep you posted. Oh and I'll post a photo of my dark facial area, which again is very much so darker than the rest of my body.

Oct 23, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Okay, so you see my skin color in my attached photo. Do you think they will work for me?

Either way, I'm going to continue using to see and the Papaya soap I'll use forever but I'm curious to know if this product is created to work for African Americans.

I totally understand what you mean. People of other races say they are dark but indeed they are light compared to African American. I am refered to being light Skin By people of African American, My father being AFrican American and My mother being Hispanic, Too Dark races. Some of my all Black cousins Are much lighter than I am with light eyes. But any way Because I am part black (I think more black than hispanic) DS products work for me. Stick with them and give them a chance.

Oct 23, 2007, 05:34 PM
    I really think that this is a great product, yes because of your darker complexion you haven't had instant results. It worked for me on the third day. It'll probably take a lil' longer for you. My very young daughter is dark skin and if she has a problem with her skin tone when she is older I will for sure let her use these products if they are still around. But I tell her every day that she is a beautiful princess. She is the darkest of my kids. Even though her features are very European looking, (nose, wavy hair). I know she feels different because she is very dark. But if my encouraging words alone doesn't keep her loving herself. I will let her know about the products in about 10 years, LOL :)

Okay, so you see my skin color in my attached photo. Do you think they will work for me?

Either way, I'm going to continue using to see and the Papaya soap I'll use forever but I'm curious to know if this product is created to work for African Americans.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Oct 31, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Hiya guys!

I read the whole post and glad to see the product is working well well for you. I'm in the UK and hoping to buy some of the diana products.
    My problem is my whole body is light golden brown but my face is darker. My face is very uneven as well. Dark chin, dark upper lip area, dark under eye circles and dark forehead plus lots of scars on my cheek. I'm indian asian. Do I have to buy the kit or just the soap and cream as I'm happy with my skin on my body. Just want my face to be matched up to my body.

At the moment I'm using stillman's bleaching cream and arche pearl cream but want to stop as it's not really helping. Plus, stillman's doesn't say what ingredients it has in it. :(
    shazzzy Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Hey punk chic I used stilmans and arche too but it didn't work at all.I was recommended that I should mix arche, stilmans, fair and lovely together but it seem to get me brighter and didn't clear any of my scars up. I'm asian too and have the same problems as you with the under eye circles and quite a few scars on my cheeks. Im using the diane stalder creams and I'm quite happy with the results so far.I got mine on eBay and it was quite cheap.Just wish I could get something for my under eye circles

Oct 31, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzzy
    hey punk chic i used stilmans and arche too but it didnt work at all.i was recommended that i should mix arche, stilmans, fair and lovely together but it seem to get me brighter and didnt clear any of my scars up. im asian too and have the exact same problems as you with the under eye circles and quite a few scars on my cheeks. Im using the diane stalder creams and im quite happy with the results so far.i got mine on ebay and it was quite cheap.Just wish i could get something for my under eye circles
    Heya. Thanks for your reply.
    So you can't use Diana Stalder on under eye circles? I think it'd look a bit weird if my face was matched to the colour of my body yet my dark circles are still there. Lol!
    I'm in the UK so anyone know where I can get it from? Thanks :)
    shazzzy Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Be really careful when u apply it on the eye area.im focusing heavily on that area and that's why it stings quite a bit still.might give it up and just get a decent eye cream but my face is still getting brighter with the diane stalder cream so I'm glad something's working for me finally!

Oct 31, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Wow. The product sounds really promising. :)
    But first got to find where I can get it from then I'll post my feedback.

One more question, do you use the lightening lotion or the whitening cream around the eyes? And does it give wrinkles?

Thanks guys! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search