Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 6, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Boricua1,

Can you let me know how long you have been using the Stalder products and if you would personally recommend it. Thanks
    shazzzy Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Thanks boricua I just needed to know if the stinging does eventually go away because I am either going to have to give up the soap or cream if it still continues because every time my eyes start watering the area around it starts stinging like crazy but thanks whitebutterfly I'm definitely going to apply a moisturiser because it will help the stinging and dry skin too.Does anyone have any scars that they had and did these creams fade them successfully?I have a few spot scars and I have loads of beauty spots on my face so my face can look pretty crowded with scars if you look from a far but I'm trying to get rid of all the old scars.Just wanted to know if its going to be a slow process with these creams?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 7, 2007, 06:45 PM
    I feel the same way about the soap, The stinging is crazy, I didn't use for 2 days and when I applied again it took only a few seconds before it started burning again. I'm going to try the black soap. Also thanks guys, I have been applying closer to the hair line maybe I was missing it or something (strange).
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzzy
    Thanks boricua i just needed to know if the stinging does eventually go away because i am either going to have to give up the soap or cream if it stil continues because everytime my eyes start watering the area around it starts stinging like crazy but thanks whitebutterfly im definitly going to apply a moisturiser because it will help the stinging and dry skin too.Does anyone have any scars that they had and did these creams fade them successfully?I have a few spot scars and i have loads of beauty spots on my face so my face can look pretty crowded with scars if u look from a far but im trying to get rid of all the old scars.Just wanted to know if its going to be a slow process with these creams??

Oct 8, 2007, 03:38 AM
    Hey so sexy I didn't apply the soap today because I can't handle the stinging but I might apply it every few days.Im using the black soap too. I don't think the stinging will ever go away!

Oct 11, 2007, 05:45 AM
    I stopped using the soap for a few days, after I started to apply it again it didn't sting much. How is your lightening going?
    hey so sexy i didnt apply the soap today because i can't handle the stinging but i might apply it every few days.Im using the black soap too. I dont think the stinging will ever go away!

Oct 11, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Heyy I don't use the cream or soap a day or 2 before I remove hair from my face because the stinging causes mad reactions like bruising and scabs but once my face has calmed down then I'm going to use them again.Stinging is mad around my eyes.Peeling heavily too.Can anyone tell me that's a good sign?My face is very clear and bright still.How about you guys?

Oct 11, 2007, 12:35 PM
    My face is clear as well. I need to order more. I'm looking into another company who I have seen amazing results from.
    heyy i dont use the cream or soap a day or 2 before i remove hair from my face because the stinging causes mad reactions like bruising and scabs but once my face has calmed down then im going to use them again.Stinging is mad around my eyes.Peeling heavily too.Can anyone tell me thats a good sign?My face is very clear and bright still.How about u guys?

Oct 11, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Hey so sexy what other products have u used so far?

Oct 12, 2007, 11:06 AM
    I haven't purchased anything from WOE yet, but I'm wanting to go with the lemon or mega blast creams along with the vitamins. Whitebutterfly I do like diana stalder products a lot. What I was assuming maybe I would try products from WOE Because they seem to give dramatic results, being much whiter, Than use diana Stalder to maintain. WBF How white or light have youy goten with Diana Stalder products?
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    :) Made me smile. I remembered the time i was like you (so sexy) I bought products and used it for awhile then researched again and saw one thing looks amazing with what other saying. Will change again and again. But i told myself if i will do that how will i really know which is really good for me. So i decided to be patient and give a time limit-2mos-3mos if nothing happened hahahaha will change again.

Oct 12, 2007, 03:54 PM
    I was the same.God I didn't know how much the topic of skin lightening can mature a person.I used to buy lightening products and swear by them to my sister and each one was as disastrous as the next but I didn't want to admit that to my sister as I was still searching for the perfect one.Im swearing by diane stalder products but I still think I could get the same results with other creams minus the stinging because the stinging has dried out my face and is making it peel as if I have exzema.I luved makari at one point but that is the worst cream ever after 2 weeks of using it.Spots and scars breakout everywhere. Used fair and white but that was crapppp.Now I'm on this kit.Nice results but could do without the stinging.

Oct 12, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Im a very light brownish/yellow tone. I would like to become lighter, to match my hair. Which is very thick and wavy. Ppl are confused about my race.
    i was the exact same.God i didnt know how much the topic of skin lightening can mature a person.I used to buy lightening products and swear by them to my sister and each one was as disastrous as the next but i didnt want to admit that to my sister as i was still searching for the perfect one.Im swearing by diane stalder products but i still think i could get the same results with other creams minus the stinging because the stinging has dried out my face and is making it peel as if i have exzema.I luved makari at one point but that is the worst cream ever after 2 weeks of using it.Spots and scars breakout everywhere. Used fair and white but that was crapppp.Now im on this kit.Nice results but could do without the stinging.
    tweety1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tryed them and if so what are your results?
    Hi I have been using the Diana Stalder orange soap and cream for about 2 weeks know it amazing I am a white woman with lots of freckles and wanted to remove them ,it has in no question fading them I am so pleased with the result so far I feel so much more confident and happy in myself but I would recommend any one that uses it to have a sun protector of 50+ , I got mine off eBay for about £10.00 worth every panny and the lady who sold me was fantasic , so any one wanting to buy it just do it but remember if you have very sensitive skin go for the black soap but if your skin is normal I would go for the orange as it works faster thank you Diana Stalder your are truly a amazing product

Oct 13, 2007, 10:20 AM
    I am using a 50 spf sunsreen, ulftra sweatproof by coppertone sport purchased at Walgreens.[
    QUOTE=tweety1973]hi I have been using the Diana Stalder orange soap and cream for about 2 weeks know it amazing I am a white woman with lots of freckles and wanted to remove them ,it has in no question fading them I am so pleased with the result so far I feel so much more confident and happy in myself but I would recommend any one that uses it to have a sun protector of 50+ , I got mine off eBay for about £10.00 worth every panny and the lady who sold me was fantasic , so any one wanting to buy it just do it but remember if you have very sensitive skin go for the black soap but if your skin is normal I would go for the orange as it works faster thank you Diana Stalder your are truly a amazing product[/QUOTE]
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 03:45 PM
    How is this working so far for you? I am also African American and I would like to lighten my face & neck. They both have become much darker than the rest of my body. I'm so confused as to which product/kit I should order. Suggestions anyone?

I've ordered the whitening creme, lotion and papaya soap, from south gain. This is my 3rd day using the product. Havent seen any results yet, I asume it may take a month or so. I am a med. brown skin tone of African descent. Do you think I will have results and if so how long before I notice? The papaya soap seems to burn a little when applyed to face is this normal?

Oct 13, 2007, 04:47 PM
    I'm a bit confused. When I receive my products, should I apply near or within a small range of my hairline?
    Do I need to avoid my beautiful dark eye brows?
    What are the affects if this product touches your hair?. does it lighten it?

I just don't' want to apply it then have blonde eye brows. I have a chocolate face and neck and am light brown over the rest of my body, blonde eye brows would really be a mean thing on my face!! :p

Hey, I was a med/light brown. Also for some reason the skin around my hair line is a shade darker now, not sure why the cream isnt lightening that part of my face. The rest of my face is turning fair. Im looking alittle strange now that the corner from my eyes on back to my hair line is darker. You guys have any reason why this may be so?

Oct 17, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Received my product today from Southgain. I'll keep you guys posted.

Oct 18, 2007, 05:46 AM
    WHB How is your progress with the lightening of your arms and legs?

It will not whiten your hair/eye brows. I still have my dark brown hair and my skin is glowing light brown. Just be careful when apply around your eyes, ok. If you have a very sensitive skin better use the black soap. As you know papaya kojic soap is stronger it exfoliates the skin. Just be patient and enjoy the product.This is very effective and affordable. And use a sunscreen gel or cream. Never think once you use it for a week you
    'll have a white skin. Whatever whitening/lightening product will never happen. But you'll see some progress little by little. Good Luck.

Oct 18, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Hi WBF,

When you says she uses it longer, do you mean she lets the product stay on longer or that she has been using the product for quite some time? I'm still wondering if this will work for me. I never felt any sensation, stinging or anything. I guess I was kind of using that as a determination as whether this was made for my skin type. We'll see...

I'll hang in there and let you know what happens. I'm so anxious... I keep looking in the mirror!! HAHAHAHA

Very happy.

Actually, 2 weeks ago we went camping/fishing and boating. It was my first time to enjoy being out of the sun (of course I use sunscreen) for the whole day because I know if I get burned and become so dark again I don't need to worry because i have my Diana Stalder products. It was true I was burned and now I’m back with my bleaching kit (remember I told you last time that I was using the Licorice (pink) soap for maintenance). In just a week my skin getting lighter again and maybe because I was light brown already (from very dark brown) it doesn’t take too long to be back again…. Now I can watched football, baseball without wearing a very thick long sleeve shirt or without saying, “sorry I can’t go”. Although I spend money again for this product it’s no regret because I know it’s working right n my skin.

My friend who recommended this product- wow, you won’t believe it. She’s an African-American and her skin now is way way to impossible…Her skin shade is just the same as mine now. But she uses it longer than I do. I lose in our bet. Now will pay for her next 2 orders of Diana Stalder it’s a double expenses for me hahaha but I’m very thankful to her. If not maybe I’m still searching and buying those non-sense product and will charge me more.

Oct 18, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Hey guys I'm so glad its working for you lot.im back to using it again after I forgot to take it with me on a break.No stinging so far but I think I might have gotten past the stinging part.Still have clear and bright skin but the area around my eyes has started peeling again damn it!

Oct 19, 2007, 09:57 AM
    I got the bleaching kit I think.The cream, lotion and black soap. I use the cream and then I put abit of the lotion on top of my eyes to work faster because of my eye circles. Bottles are tiny so I'm trying to use them sparingly because the delivery takes yearsss

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search