Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAYAVEER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Answer these hr questions
    Hi,I am jayaveer, doing my final year btech. Please send answers to these questions
    1.what do you understand by product development & it servicescompany
    2.given a choice which kind of organisation would you like yo join?why?
    3.why do you think Microsoft has emerged as global leader in software industry?
    4.current challenges that software industry faces?
    5.why should I hire you?
    I am an ece student looking for an it job .my answers should be outstanding so that they will select me.
    Please answer soon, & send the information of any online exam or interview:confused:
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Those are questions you have to answer yourself. The answers I would give are completely different from the ones you would answer, most likely. Your interviewer will know if you are answering these yourself or have a canned answer.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 12, 2007, 10:28 AM
    5.why should I hire you?
    I wouldn't hire you if I found out you tried to copy answers from the Internet.

Have some confidence in yourself! If you know this industry you can answer these questions for yourself better than any of us can.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:35 AM
    Amen to the answers above!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2007, 05:14 AM
    The most outstanding answers will come from you - yourself - not anyone else. Someone who would spoonfeed you answers so that you can regurgitate them to an interviewer, would be doing you a disservice. Your answers need to reflect your honesty, originality, creativity, problem solving, and comprehension skills. No one else can do but you.

How did you get as far as you have, by the way? In your final year of btech. Use your own thoughts with these questions you want others to answer for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interview Questions to Answer [ 3 Answers ]

• What are your long-range goals and objectives? • What are your short-range goals and objectives? • How do you plan to achieve your career goals? • What are the most important rewards you expect in your career? • Why did you choose the career for which you are preparing? • What are your strengths,...

How to answer this Interview questions? [ 4 Answers ]

What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort? Describe a situation In which you did so.

To all those that answer my questions [ 2 Answers ]

One part of this service that I don't like is that it will not let me rate all those who answer the questions for some reason. You have to wait and rate several other people first before rating them again which I don't like. So for all those people who answer my questions and don't receive ratings...

View more questions Search