Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 12, 2007, 09:19 AM
    What's your *dream* tattoo or body art?
    Just curious :D

I've always wanted a shoulder sleeve done. Probably not just one design though, but several images put together. I'm not sure I'd ever do it though. Currently, I only have one tattoo, on my upper arm.
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Sep 12, 2007, 09:22 AM
    I've always wanted some sort of tattoo, just because I'm one of those, "try everything once" type of people. ;) But its sooo permanent and such a big decision, I can't ever decide what I would get!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 11:03 AM
    I am so glad you asked this question.. lol. I know exactly what I want. Of course, I want to lose my baby weight first so it looks better, but first I'm going to get a surface piercing on my back in between my shoulder blades, in the shape of a star. Then once that heals I'm going to get a back piece done. I know its kind of hard to picture, but I want a star field sort of tattooed around the surface piercing, using different sizes and versions of stars. I want the colors to be red, black and gray.

I know its hard to picture, but its going to look good.. lol.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 11:11 AM
    Well I have 6 tattoos and am going this Saturday to get a back piece stemming off a blooming flower I have on one shoulder blade... she is going to redo that tattoo and do another flower on the other shoulder blade and connect them with background... gonna be very colorful.

My husband wants me to get a sleeve haha... don't think I will do that though.

But what I can't wait to do, but kind of have too until I am done having children, is get portraits of my children done, and I want to get their "baby item" with their name and date of birth... like my daughter has her "da da" which is a little green bear she has carried since she was born (she is now 5)... so I would get a little green bear tatt with her name and birthdate... but I want the tattoos in the same location and done at once, so I have to wait until I am done having kids :)
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
    I have a vine of roses in a circle on my back to signify the circle of friends. I want that covered (sort of). I want to change the flowers to sunflowers make it bigger and place the Italian boot in the center with the year 2006.
    princessgloomy Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Hmm there are several things I want! LOL

First- if I were rich, I'd fly out to wherever I found this best portrait artist and have them do an old pic of my grandparents when they were in the navy. They were so young and beautiful.

In reality Ill prob get a dead tree with the Rancid quote "In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light" with my grandparents names.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 12:34 PM
    I don't have a dream tattoo. Basically too chicken cause I hate any amount of pain (needles forget it!) But when I was thinking about IF I got a tattoo I designed this. MySpace
    Also I saw a guy with a tattoo on his calf one time and thought I would like it on on my calf if I ever did get any.
    Not sure if the site will let you on but the pic was too large to do on here
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 21, 2007, 06:07 PM
    I have 7 tattoos. My favorites are the fairy on back shoulder, butterfly on right breast and heart with cross engulfed in flames on right side of lower leg. What I wanted to do was to have several butterflies flowing on chest up to right shoulder and then do cover up of tat on right shoulder with a flower.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Thanks trying again

http://sapphiresart.50megs.com/photo6.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I get a tattoo? [ 8 Answers ]

I know I'm to young to be asking this but... when I get older and my dog dies I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my dog on my back but it won't be huge or anything! Im just asking your oppion should I do it when I'm older? I love my dog so much and I think that would be a cool way of showing...

Body art [ 5 Answers ]

I have a pitbull tatooed on my arm with my 2 sons name in the banner, and when I am in public people stare at it in an offensive way, I get more compliments from men than I do from women, (some get really offended) when its just a tattoo, a very beautiful one at that.

Body art [ 1 Answers ]

Tattoo I want a tatooing. My work is docter. Is anything affect on my work.

Tattoo is art right? [ 9 Answers ]

:o helooo, I'm deciding on getting a tattoo which will be my first ! I'm really nervous but really want one? Am finkin of one on my foot, lower back or above my nicker line got any ideas tha would be nice?? I lyk Katie Price's on her back and on her foot if any one can help wif images well...

Body art [ 22 Answers ]

What kind of tattoos are the most popular right now?

View more questions Search