Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SWEETDREAMS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri
    Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner.
    There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56 years old and is still very active in every way. He races and we 4-wheel ride. Please help is our age healthy or is this a mistake.
    Thank you .
    Just want to be happy!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 12, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Dear Sweedreams..

If you love each other and have a wonderful time together with many interests in common, what is worrying you?

Are you stressed by what others might think about your relationship? You should not be.

You have know each other for a long time, fate (or whatever) drew you to each other, and if you both are happy with each other just the way you are, then by all means enjoy your life, grow closer, and feel the warmth and comfort in each other that you deserve.

Only you know what you want in life and only you can make choices that will be good for you.

There have been couples with greater age differences so don't let that bother you.

Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 08:26 AM
    I think once someone gets past the age of 25 that age stops being an issue. As long as you have common interests, enjoy your relationship.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SWEETDREAMS
    and is still very active in every way
    Hello Sweet:

;) ;)

Sounds like a keeper.

excon
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 12, 2007, 09:58 AM
    You love him and he's good to you. What more could you want in a partner? :)

No worries, hun. You sound happy!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 12, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Hi Sweetdreams.

My wife is exactly 20 years younger than me. We will celebrate of 5th wedding anniversary this Nov 2nd (dated for 5 years before marriage.) I have been so blessed and have NEVER been happier. From what I see, feel and from what she tells me she is very happy also. (says she loves me, many hugs daily)

My life changed the day I met her, now I understand what love should be. SHE changed my life and brought sunshine along with her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 17, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Go for it!!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 10:38 AM
    I say that it is wonderful that you two are together. I don't see a problem at all! Keep up the spirit and have lot's of laughs together!
    haima Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 03:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Hi Sweetdreams.

My wife is exactly 20 years younger than me. We will celebrate of 5th wedding anniversary this Nov 2nd (dated for 5 years before marriage.) I have been so blessed and have NEVER been happier. From what I see, feel and from what she tells me she is very happy also. (says she loves me, many hugs daily)

My life changed the day I met her, now I understand what love should be. SHE changed my life and brought sunshine along with her.
    Wow so happy to hear, this gives me a lot of hope in my relationship.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will a relationship with a man 24 years older work? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 32 years old and pregnant for my 55 year old boyfriend. We live together. He has a reputation for being unfaithful and I do not trust him. How do I handle this? What should I do?:confused:

I'm 54 years old [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 54 years old and I feel like I'm in my 20's, I want sex all the time, but the guy I've been with for 12 years doesn't really want it as much, maybe every 3 to 4 days I get lucky, We are both the same age. Does age have something to do with this? When I was going through menopause I didn't...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

In three years, what do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site and I have a question if someone could help me out. I'm from the US and I dated a guy from Canada for almost three years. He was actually the real deal, he wanted a relationship and commitment. He did everything he could too see me and well, I fell in love with him. Great...

View more questions Search