Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wanda Rich Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Pre-school teacher
    Do I have to be really smart to be a pre school teacher?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2007, 05:31 AM
    You do have to get the required certification. A love for children and patience would be good assets too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2007, 05:33 AM
    What type are you going to be, We have a person with masters in children education at ours ( I believe it is a state requirement to have one on staff) we have a couple that have thierr BS degrees. And some that do not.

With any carrer you have to be motivated and you also should enjoy what you do. You will have to love children and have lots of energy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Number of pre-schoolers per teacher or aid [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently working as the coordinator in the English department in a bi-lingual primary school in Tampico, Mexico. I have been given the task of finding out how many teachers or aids should be in a class of 24 pre schoolers. We are very interested in providing the best environment for our...

Pre school [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about opening a pre school as a small business

View more questions Search