Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TUCKER01030 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 05:16 AM
    401(K) withdrawals
    I just turned 61 and would like to withdraw some of my 401(k) funds that are in mutual funds.

What are my options?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 12, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Can you be more specific about what options you are referring to? Generally you should speak to your plan administrator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401(k) Hardship withdrawals [ 2 Answers ]

If a person takes a hardship withdrawl from a 401(k) I suspect that even with 10% taken for taxes on withdrawl a person could be paying more in taxes if they are in a higher tax bracket. Plus, as I looked through some of the answers to another hardship withdrawl question, a person would be...

ATM withdrawals [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone confirm this. I don't believe it, but it has been making the rounds of the internet. We have all heard about people being forced to take money out of their ATM, by force from a robber. Supposedly, if you enter your PIN in reverse (4321 as opposed to the correct number of 1234), the...

Ira withdrawals [ 1 Answers ]

I am 73. Can I take out all the money I have in my ira. Will I be charged a penalty? Do I have to pay taxes on the withdrawl?

401(k) Hardship withdrawals [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to be hearing a lot of radio commercials from folks who will show how to withdraw money from an IRA or 401(k) without a penalty as required by the IRS. How do these work?

View more questions Search