Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkgirl99 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Has anyone tried Clinique skincare products?
    I'm thinking of switching to the 3 step clinique facial range I've heard it's good

Will it help control oil and blesmishs and brighten my complexion?

I once got a trial pack but the moisturizer made me break out bad but after continued found it helped control my oily skin.

Its so expensive is there anyway of getting it cheaper?

Has anyone been using these products and like or dislike them?

Thanks
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 05:15 AM
    It is a great product if it agree's with your skin make sure you get a really good sample pack and try it before you spend a fourtune.
    I used it for years and I had to change it started to irritate me greatly I've been using liz earle and that's been nice and very gentle to.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 05:17 AM
    I love Clinque products including the skin care line. To me they are well worth the price that you pay. Your acne might get worse at first, but give it a couple of weeks, and you will see a significant difference. I have also used the soap on my back and shoulders especially in the summer when I am prone to breakouts.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuscany
    I love Clinque products including the skin care line. To me they are well worth the price that you pay. Your acne might get worse at first, but give it a couple of weeks, and you will see a significant difference. I have also used the soap on my back and shoulders especially in the summer when I am prone to breakouts.
    Tus hunn they do a back and body spray in there blemish range ;)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 05:30 AM
    They have a great skin care line for oily skin, if you suffer from that. Really worked wonders for me when I switched over. I really don't wear anymakeup, so I don't know about that end, but the cleansers and what not are great. So is the Mary Kay collection. I use that for my eyes ;)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 06:29 AM
    I love Clinique - but agree it is pricy. The price for the bar of soap can be misleading - that thing lasts forever (well, not really - but it lasts a long time!)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    I love Clinique - but agree it is pricy. The price for the bar of soap can be misleading - that thing lasts forever (well, not really - but it lasts a long time!)
    It does, I swear it never shrinks!
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Sep 12, 2007, 04:04 PM
    I love clinique as well. I've actually been meaning to run to the mall and get some more, but time flies! Anyway, I have dry skin and it works wonders, I love it!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Tus hunn they do a back and body spray in there blemish range ;)

I did not know that... to be honest I never buy it... my mom gives it to me for christmas and my birthday... I will have to check it out!
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Sep 13, 2007, 07:29 AM
    I've been using clinique products for 4 months now, I have very sensitive/dry skin, but every month I go to buy a new product from their range and build up on my skincare range,so far I have the 3 steps, anti-blemish control foam wash - really good to minimise blemish marks and keep spots at bay, 7 day scrub - an exfoliater, very good makes skin feel very healthy and revitalised, you begin with using it every 2nd to 3rd day and gradually every day.
    I also had a major break out of small spots when I first started using these products, but now I feel my skin is very healthy looking, more toned out and radiant.
    I had a makeover at the clinique counter on the weekend and intend to buy their make up products aswel.
    I suppose they are a little pricey, but well worth it and the products last you a good 6 months
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 08:44 AM
    I love Clinique too... It does help on your face, neck, and back...
    Ebay... I can get brand new stuff on there... Or put your name on the list from the store you buy it from and they will send you coupons, or great deals... that has helped me with the cost! And the bar really does last a long time... as long as the babes don't get into it...
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Go careful with eBay and buying branded cosmetics there are A lot of fake products around and you would never tell the difference to look at it.
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 08:55 AM
    I have bought some stuff there, from Mary Kay... the scrubby stuff... he he, it was all good. I never did try to get clinique from there, but yes, there are a lot of fakes so thanks for the warning...
    The coupons and private sales events... that is what I depend on.. and if it is a really good sale I tend to double up on stuff I use more than others so I can have enough to last till the next great sale!
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 08:58 AM
    OOOOOOO I haven't had any bad experiances but my favourite seller has just outed several sellers with fake items let me see if I can find the article for you she managed to buy the fake stuff too its really clever how they did it I would never have seen the difference.

*EDIT* I can't find the report she did on the clinique and locataine but she sells in the u.s too but this is quite an eye opener this reports regarding molton brown witch is also sold in the states.
    eBay.co.uk Guides - WARNING FAKE MOLTON BROWN BEING SOLD ON EBAY
    pinkgirl99 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 06:46 PM
    Should I get the anti blemish range as I have a tendency to break out and have oliy skin

Or go with regular clinique 3 step range suitable for oily skin to control my breakouts and give me a glow?
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 06:53 PM
    I say the three step and then see what else you need after that trial... ask the ladies for help at the desk sweet... they are usually very helpful... but try the three step first and if you can tell them what happened after a while of using it, they will lead you to what you need... good luck beautiful!
    poppekim Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgirl99
    I'm thinking of switching to the 3 step clinique facial range i've heard it's good

will it help control oil and blesmishs and brighten my complexion?

I once got a trial pack but the moisturizer made me break out bad but after continued found it helped control my oily skin.

Its so expensive is there anyway of getting it cheaper?

Has anyone been using these products and like or dislike them?

thanks
    You should try the Arbonne products. They end up being cheaper in the end because they last forever. Most people I know who had used Clinique have switched to Arbonne.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Sep 26, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Where do you buy arbonne?
    Tiggerific Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Hi pinkgirl99! I have used many Clinque products and like them all. However, they get very expensive. My 14 year old daughter also used them, but, with both of us using them and with different types of skin ( my skin is normal and hers is oily), it just cost too much. I purchased the Clean & Clear product, the one that is for acne treatment. It is called Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. This stuff is amazing! My daughter tends to have mild and sometime highly moderate acne, just as her father did. She was attending a dance on a Friday night, so I purchased this for her on Thursday. When she got up for school on Friday, I was amazed at the difference. The package said that you should see a difference in as little as 8 hours. She was so excited! And I was excited for her. I am not sure if you need something for acne or not, but this stuff is great on her skin, it worked fantastically, and it doesn't over dry her skin or cause redness. Hope this helps!!
    Sincerely, Tiggerific
    margar Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jan 11, 2008, 01:34 PM
    When my daughter was in high school, she started to get acne. We experimented with the clinique line for sensitive skin. We expected she was having problems with the fragrances in some product. Any way her skin cleared up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mary kay or clinique? [ 5 Answers ]

What do you prefer for your face care (facewash, toner, moisturizer) Mary kay or clinique? Thanks

Civant skincare lightening products [ 2 Answers ]

Does the products really works?

Skincare [ 1 Answers ]

Although I use nightcream for my face I don't see much of an effect of it, I`m using the marykay products so that my skin would look like I have make-up on and it works for only a couple of hours. So I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for me.:)

Tell me about your skincare routine! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have really horrible skin, but when I breakout, they're big and nasty and stay forever... I'll start a routine, but after a couple of months, my skin gets evil again and it's back to square one. I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub and following with a neutrogena oil control thing, but...

View more questions Search