Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzyfizzel_180 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 01:46 AM
    Can anyone explain this?
    Hi my name is sagar. Let me tell you guys that I'm just a crazy fan of cradle of filth.and I've watched their one of the most greatest video Nymphetamine. But I couldn't figure out certain part of their lyrics. Here are they

What is the meaning of " white lady laid" , ' pillars of salt"
    " six feet deep is the incision
    In my heart thar barless prison
    Discolours all with tunnel vision
    Sun setter
    Nymphetamine"
    lespaul Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyfizzel_180
    hi my name is sagar. let me tell u guys that im just a crazy fan of cradle of filth.and ive watched their one of the most greatest video Nymphetamine. but i couldnt figure out certain part of their lyrics. here are they

what is the meaning of " white lady laid" , ' pillars of salt"
    " six feet deep is the incision
    in my heart thar barless prison
    discolours all with tunnel vision
    sun setter
    nymphetamine"
    It is referring to lines of anphetamine
    Harvey1955 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Sep 17, 2007, 08:46 AM
    SongMeanings | lyrics | Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine Overdose

This url might help answer your ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain this [ 2 Answers ]

What would you say to someone who is not technically savvy in order to explain how a general model of telecommunications works?

Could anyone explain? [ 3 Answers ]

When someone sleeps on his/her side,what effect will this have on the person's body? Also when we sleep on our stomach,does this effect our body while we sleep,does it restrict any of our organ functions etc? Another thing I wanted to ask was- When we drink water or other fluids, if we gulp it...

Can someone explain this to me [ 3 Answers ]

It is spelled like "peninectal abscesses", if I am right about it It was found like a tumor shape of thing inside the body(butthole).:( I am asking it for a family member, and I am worried about the person's health. :confused: What should be done with this illness? THank you!

Can You Explain? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, (1 Corinthians 15:12) Now if Christ is being preached that he has been raised up from the dead, how is it some among YOU say there is no resurrection of the dead? John 11:11, 14-44: “ ‘Lazarus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.’.....

Explain how to do this one [ 1 Answers ]

please explain how to do this one it says to simplify by adding like terms 2x^2 y+3yx^2+x^2 y-x^2 y-4x^2 y^2

View more questions Search