Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bondyboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Blood in poo
    Hello,
    I found that my 3yr old dogs poo was runny yesterday and today, it is runny as well but this time it has blood in it. Both the poo and blood was dark. He doesn't seem tired or anything it just his poo.
    Please help.
    Thanks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2007, 03:10 AM
    This is Wednesday. Get him to the vet before the weekend. You don't want his suddenly worse then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blood In Poo, [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what's going on, but I just stumbled upon my younger kitty pooping and there was A lot of blood in his poo... what could be wrong? Could it be because he ate a bit of dog food??

Blood in my puppys poo [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me this morning I have noticed blood in my puppys poo she is 5 months old any ideas many thanks

Dog poo [ 6 Answers ]

What causes a dogs poo to be black?

My new pup has runny poo with blood [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I haven't had my pup 48hrs yet but I've noticed that in two of his poos which have been quite runny there has been a small amount of blood in it. Can any one help? Thanks

My puppy has blood in his poo [ 4 Answers ]

:( I have a 15 week old male, and he is very happy all of the time, but just to day I found out there is blood in his poo. He has had his shots and woming as well. It has been going on for 2 days. (I have 2 other dogs) Please help me!! :confused:

View more questions Search