Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Dressed as a joint.
    Can anyone help with the name of movie.. here goes... it involves a man trying to save theatre or puts on show in theatre where a bunch of weird characters show up including one person dressed up as an actual joint and when there is a intermission the person walks out as a half smoken joint.

Check out some similar questions!

2 part movie, murderer dressed as cop or maybe was cop [ 1 Answers ]

Can't think of the name. Was a two nighter, 4 hours. Murderer had a police uniform on, so people trusted him. Remember a winnebago ( I think) was the getaway for people that had been kidnapped by bad cop. Large mean dogs also, dobermans, I think. Bad guy sort of looked like mean doc on scrubs,...

How to get joint custody [ 2 Answers ]

My spouse is now at a place in his life he can fight for his daughter not late for payment and never has not paid or been out of her life unless the mother took her away which she did for a year. We have her 6 months out of the year anyway and have a great places for her to live etc.. We do not...

Joint custody [ 4 Answers ]

My brother who is seeking joint custody of his 8 mo old son and has never been married to the mother of his child, but the mother of his child has other children with different fathers had her children taken by CPS prior to her having my brothers son. My brother is wanting joint custody, however...

Joint custody [ 1 Answers ]

My brother is not married to the mother of his child who is now 8 months old. The mother has had other children with different men. She had custody of the other children at one time. The children were taken from her by CPS and given to the other fathers. My brother does have concerns for his son...

Joint custody [ 6 Answers ]

If parents are in high conflict and haven't spoken to each other since the mother was 4 or 5 months pregnant and the child is now 6 weeks old, will that keep the father from getting joint custody? The father refuses to talk with her and has a restraining order on her because she is verbally...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.