Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philmar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 10:15 PM
    80's children's books
    I am looking for a book with a large (two page) illustration of many little children sitting at a very large table eating a very large breakfast. I don't know the name of the book or the story line. That picture is all we remember. Some of the children are eating, some are running around and some are climbing trees. We had this book in the mid 80's. Thanks if you can help.
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Aug 3, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Are they eating pancakes? With maybe a sun coming up or something like that?
    tammyd549 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 11:17 AM
    I know this post is really old but, I know the answer!

It's "Oh what a busy day" by Gyo Fujikawa

My favorite book as a child :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's book 80's [ 6 Answers ]

I've been on a quest to figure out the name of the first book that got me interested in fantasy... Here's what I can remember: A boy and girl, possibly prince & princess, are playing in a garden and are told not to leave/go into the forest, of course they do, The boy gets captured I think, and...

80's children's show, need to know [ 5 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions regarding two kid's shows I have been trying to find forever! Does anyone know where I can find The Tale of the Bunny Picnic? I've been looking all over the internet on where I can find it to buy. It's about this little rabbit (Bean) who is always pretending to be...

Children's Cartoon 80's I think [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie I use to watch when I was like, 5, around 1988 or so. I have no idea about the name or much about the movie but I know I just adored it. All I can remember is that it was about a young boy who lived underwater, but not a merman/mermaid. I think he met a young girl who lived...

Children's movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help. I used to rent the same movie weekend after weekend when I was younger. I loved this moive... but parents never thought to write down the title though. I've been trying to figure out the name of the movie for years. All I can remember is that the movie invoved...

View more questions Search