Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dollface Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 04:54 PM
    How long before clamidia symptoms appear in men?
    My boyfriend was just diagnosed with clamidia. We have been seeing each other sexually for 3 months. I tested negative for any std's including clamidia. He still blames me. I take docycline everyday for lupus. Is it even possible that I could have had clamidia and passed it on to him? Or could he have had it before me and never showed symptoms? How do I prove to him that I am clean is there a certificate or something?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 09:34 PM
    He is the carrier-if your tests are negative-he has it from elsewhere-men can be asymptomatic (without signs of infection) virtually forever.

He does not believe you? Get the result sheet and show him.. simple.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 12, 2007, 04:37 AM
    He could have gotten it 10 years ago as noted and have showned no signs at all till just recently. I would assume you have also accused him of sleeping around and getting it?? So he is saying he has not, and had to get it from you??
    dollface Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 08:22 AM
    I asked where he thinks he got it from and he said "I was thinking you". I told him that was not possible and that it had to be from someone else. He told me he hasn't been with anyone else, I let him know that I believed him and that it had to be from before me. He hasn't talked to me since.
    Thank you for answering my question. I just felt scared and lost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do the symptoms of menopause last? [ 4 Answers ]

My mother in law if going through the menopause and is having quite bad symptoms like flashes and mood swings. How long on average do these symptoms last?

Are these symptoms? [ 20 Answers ]

Hey all I'm 19 and have convinced myself I'm pregnant. I did have un protected sex on 20th of march (we were not trying for a baby). And since then I've been freaking out. In the last 2 days though I have calmed down and now want the baby, I think if I get a negative result I would acctually be...

Symptoms of what? [ 3 Answers ]

For the past week and a half, I've been waking with nausea, and throughout the day, I am unable to eat, I also have a strong fatigue feeling. I don't believe I am pregnant because I have had my period this past week. Should I see a doctor?

How long does it take for hiv symptoms to appear [ 6 Answers ]

If someone has hiv, does the symptoms go away on their own or will u have to get medicine for it to go away. And how long will it take for yeast to grow on tongue

Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I'm 19 years old and well I've been waking up very thirsty in the morning everyday for a long time now, and I always go urinating frequently during they day. But I also drink plenty of water through out the day.infact, I only drink water instead of any juice or soda. Even if I drink water to...

View more questions Search