Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky92029 Posts: 104, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2005, 06:27 PM
    How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
    Golden Retriever
    The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Border Collie
    Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund
    You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler
    Make me.

Boxer
    Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Lab
    Oh, me, me!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

German Shepherd
    I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

Jack Russell Terrier
    I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

English Sheep Dog
    Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb...

Cocker Spaniel
    Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Chihuahua
    Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."

Greyhound
    It isn't moving. Who cares?

Australian Cattle Dog
    First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Poodle
    I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

The Cat
    Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: "How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2005, 08:30 PM
    Thanks. I have seen what I think is a slightly different version, but good fun. If fun wasn't important, why have dogs?
    Hippie_Girl77 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2005, 02:29 PM
    I saw this I thought it was adorable, I have 4 jack russells, definitely reminds me of them :D

Sep 19, 2005, 05:44 PM
    HippieGirl,

Cute dog in your photo! What kind is s/he? (Yes, you are cute, too LOL).
    Hippie_Girl77 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2005, 05:46 PM
    Jack russell I have four hehehe, and one just had puppies and they are 2 weeks old, their eyes just opened, I love my doggies <3

Sep 19, 2005, 05:53 PM
    Aww... wish I could hold and smooch on them but decided I'm done owning another puppy due to my energy level! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Light bulb broke in ceiling fan [ 5 Answers ]

A light bulb blew in my son's ceiling fan. When my husband went to replace it the bulb shattered and the silver metal surrounding it, flakes off when we try to untwist the bulb. The metal is almost like foil now and when you try and turn the base of the bulb it will not budge. If you try to turn it...

Toyota Camry light bulb replacement [ 3 Answers ]

The light bulb has burnt out on the gear shift assembly. I have a 1998 Totoyta Camry. How do I get in to replace it. Thanks Pam

Light-bulb change in HB fixture? [ 2 Answers ]

The condo unit I bought has a Hampton Bay light fixture in the kitchen (flushmount, 2-lights, 60w, frosted glass)... this sounds funny to type these words, but how do I change the bulbs? Does the glass portion unscrew? Does the fixture pull-down from the ceiling? I am very hesitant to monkey...

Why is my fan fluorescent light bulb flickering? [ 2 Answers ]

10:25 AM 2/13/2006 I recently installed a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/florescent light kit. To control the fan and light I installed a remote switch manufactured by the same company, Harbor Breeze. The problem I am having is the fluorescent light is constantly flickering, whether the fan is...

1998 Honda Accord odometer light bulb replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, The odometer light in my '98 Accord is out. No other lights are out - so I'm figuring it's just the bulb. I took out the two screws at the top of the instrument cluster, but when the panel wouldn't pop our easily, I didn't dare try anything further. I'd just like to get to the...

View more questions Search