Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JESSICAT23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Need some info
    I went to the doctors today because I have been having abdominal pain and feeling lightheaded so they did a ultrosound and they said that I have a thick endometrial stripe that showed up on the ultrosound.what does that mean?they gave me a urine pregnancy test which was negative,
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Why did you not ask your doctor. You have to be your own advocate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a little info [ 7 Answers ]

I am curious as to how I can go into a full search of my computers net history. Scott if you're out there I could use some advice.:)

I need info [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, I need Help!! OK my Mom is saying that my dad is not paying my mom not money for child support When I know he is and I don't know what to do Cause my Dad said that if he doesn't pay it he can get into a lot of Trouble So I need help cause I don't know what to do to help my Dad and...

Need info [ 3 Answers ]

How do you get in contact with new contractors when trying to start your own cleaning business?

Need some info [ 3 Answers ]

Hello; What website , can I go 2 , for senior citizens . Thank you Joseph21

Info from anyone [ 6 Answers ]

Hiya all, any one with some advice would be great, I'm currently in a relationship of 11months, he live away from me so I don't see him 2 often, I split up with my ex just a month before I got with him it was kind of a rebound thing that didn't stop, and now I can't get my ex out my head I love him...

View more questions Search