Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    61628team Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Duel fuel range oven works intermittently
    I have a GE duel fuel range. The gas burners work fine, but the oven/broiler will only work intermittently. I have been told that there may be a Sabboth setting on this model, that locks the touch pad. I am having a hard time finding a GE repairman, and apparently only GE repairmen can repair GE ranges. Can you help me?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Dosen't have to be only GE to repair. Most independent techs will work on any model

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compressor fan works intermittently [ 10 Answers ]

The compressor fan for my AC (Central Air) unit (that is located out side of the house) works intermittently. The fan comes on for few seconds and then turns off. Sometimes I can hear some noise from the compressor unit before the fan turning on. Any help is highly appreciated. Best...

Central Air works intermittently [ 6 Answers ]

We have relatively new house. The central air was installed in 2001/2002. This is OUR first time using it. First thing I realized was the circuit breaker for the condenser and fan was bad, so I replaced that. The unit ran fine for a few days. Then we shut it off for a few days. When we...

1990 Honda Civic Duel Point Fuel Injection [ 6 Answers ]

Before I get into doing a leak down test and changing the head gasket our there other things that can be checked first. Main relay re-soldered The condition remained the same. Car starts every time revs 1500rpms or more. If I press the pedal in long strokes the engine will hesitate and die, but...

Blower works intermittently for A/C [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old York furnace with central air. When turning on the A/C, sometimes the blower comes on, sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes it toggles off and on with a loud clicking sound. If I use the manual switch on the limit control, everything is fine, but of course, then the blower is on...

Dryer works intermittently [ 6 Answers ]

My Kenmore dryer stopped working mid-cycle during a heavy laundry load (lots of jeans). You could push the START button, but it would only hum but not move. My husband opened it up, found some rubber bands that were keeping the dryer drum from turning. It then worked - for one load. On the...

View more questions Search