Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CollegeBoundExCon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Where do I find the answer?
    Let me re-word this question...

I live right outside Atlanta and I want to go into graphic design. I have been to 3 technical colleges in the area this week and no one seems to know the answer. The schools I visited all offered Drafting Technology Degrees and Diplomas but I couldn't even find the answer to whether that is what I should go for. Some one lend me some answers. I am new to this and will be the first in my family to attend college. What TYPE of school and what course of study should I take? Thanks in advance!!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:51 AM
    If you want to get into graphic design or architecture I'd say your best bet is to get a Bachelors degree in either area. Graphic design is probably more widely offered then Architecture. From what I remember the Princeton review (online) had information on a lot of colleges so that may help you with your research
    CollegeBoundExCon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 08:26 AM
    The Prineton Review looks like it has a lot of information but I don't even know who offers what course. I need more info...
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 08:35 AM
    I remember when I was getting ready to college that there were these HUGE books at the library where you could look up by program offered and it would list all the colleges in the whole country that offered that program. I cannot remember what they were called but I know there are pretty standard part of most libraries and still around as my college bound cousin has checked them out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find a prengancy test that shows an answer after only 1 week of having sex! [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so basically, I have had sex when I know I shouldn't have. I'm with a guy who I'm way too on and off with to ever take seriously AND not to mention I'm WAYYYY too young to be having a baby! Anyhow, I have a sort of an irregular period to start with, but I am supposed to get it soon, and...

Trying to find an answer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im A New User, Just Browsing The Internet To Try And Find An Answer To My Problem. I Am Trying For A Baby And A Week Before My Peroid Was Due I Had A Really Light Bleed For 3 Days, More Brown Than Red. Now Im 4 Days Past My Period Due Date, And I Am Always Regular, I Have Done About 5 Tests, All...

View more questions Search