Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Sep 11, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Is something wrong?
    Hey everyone! So I have a question that I hope someone can help me on. I was on the because pill (yaz) for the month of March. After going off it I noticed my periods were like 2-3 weeks long at a time. But now for the past 2 months they have been every 28 days exact. My last menstrual was August 14, 2007 and my estimated ovulation was around the 30th and 31st. I had unprotected sex at this time. A few days later I had some unexpected spotting, September 4th, 2007 and it was on and off until around the 7th. The spotting was a bright pink. I took a pregnancy test on the 8th of September and it was negative. But now I started spotting bright red yesterday, September 10th and I thought I was going to start my monthly but it didn't come. Could something be wrong? :confused:

Sep 11, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Anyone?
    fattimoo Posts: 82, Reputation: 4

Sep 12, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Hiya I really don't know have you thought about going to the doctors? You will find out if you are pregnant or not and if not yo can find out what's wrong. I hope you find out soon and put your mind to rest!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 12:59 PM
    It could be that your system hasn't completely gone back to normal due to the yaz. Sometimes it takes a while for periods to get on cycle after stopping BC.
    I don't want to scare you, but the spotting could be sign of miscarriage as well, so the only sure way to find out what's happening is to see your doctor.
    I hope everything goes all right,

Sep 12, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Thank you for all your advice. My aunt thinks there's still a chance I could be pregnant so I've decided to wait about another week and test again if I don't get my period. If it still comes back negative and I don't get my period then ill see a doctor. Again, thanks for the advice. :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Good luck... keep us updated :D

Sep 16, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Here are my updates: I still haven't started my period, I was having pregnancy symptoms for a few days after the spotting(sore breasts, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, mood swings, bloating and cramping) , I took another hpt on the 14th of this month and again it was negative, I still had the symptoms. Then today I woke up and I was fine except for a headache and being really tired. I tested my cervix yesterday and it was low and kind of hard... now I can't reach it so I'm guessing it got high. (what does that mean? ) is pregnancy symptoms going away a sign of something? Or is it normal to feel just fine sometimes. Again I'm not sure if I'm pregnant but I still haven't started my period. So I'm still guessing there's a chance that my hormone levels just weren't high enough for the test. Any advice is greatly appreciated! :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 07:02 AM
    It's past the day you were suspose to start your monthly, so
    I would think that if your pregnant, a pregnancy test would show up now with first morning urine.
    I'm not familiar with the testing the cervix, I don't know what that is.
    If you take another test and it's negative, I would guess it was the yaz messing up your system.
    But that's just a guess, so going to the doctor would be the best thing, especially if your feeling sick.
    Hope you feel better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me [ 9 Answers ]

I am 24.. and have been cutting myself since I was 13. It comes and goes.. but keeps coming. I've recently tried talking to a counselor, but it did not work for me. I'm too quiet and I could tell he was getting frustrated with me. I know that I am a complex person, my husband has told me. I think...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

I am not sure what is wrong with my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Compaq presario 5000 that I boutht about 4 years ago, I recently turn it on and the monitor doesn't show anything, I thought I might be the video card, replace it and still doesn't work, the computer has power but the cd rom doesn't open, do you know what it might be?

Am I wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Its been two months since the love of my life passed away. And I was wondering am I wrong for not going to his resting site to see him yet? Im not strong enough, I wanted to go see him for christmas but Im not ready too because I know I'm still very sad.People keep saying that I need to go but what...

View more questions Search