Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aliyu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Card Reader/writer shows Write Protected What Should I DO?
    Hello Everyone,
    I got a Multi Card reader/writer that shows me write protected when ever I'm trying to copy anything in to a memory card, and I have tried uninstalling, formatting and many ways to get it o.k but failed. Please can some one help me out there?
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 11, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Make sure the slide lock on the memory card is on "unlock." Should be located on the side of the card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disk is write protected [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Group, I bought a new computer, an HP 3.46 Pavilion. It has a DVD drive, but no R/W. I hooked up the hard drive from my old HP computer and loaded it's contents into a folder on my desktop. No problems. I removed the hard drive and I installed my old R/W CD as a slave and everything works...

Write protected HD [ 1 Answers ]

I have a HD that I have tried to reformat but I can't because it prompts that it is write protected. How do I disable this to proceed reformat?

Write Protected [ 2 Answers ]

How can I remove write protected from my Sony DSC-W35 internal memory?

What does write protected mean? [ 8 Answers ]

I downloaded a program called precast which was to help me view videos from a survy site " dumb move " any way when I try to remove the fies and folders it says they are write protected. How can I remove these? Also, I also wanted to remove a program in the add/remove program ( by the way I have...

View more questions Search