Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Licho742 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Roberto Walker Clemente Baseball Card
    I have a Roberto Clemente baseball card dated 1954.with the Brooklyn Dodgers.How much is it worth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 12:12 PM
    How much it is worth greatly depends on the condition that it is in. Someone would need to see it close up in order to determine it's condition. Baseball card collectors get very picky about the conditions of the cards. I hope that you have it well protected in plastic.

I wish that we had a baseball card expert on this site. But unfortunately, we don't. You can get a rough idea about what it might be worth by checking out the following sites. You could also go to a bookstore or library. You would find books about the values of cards there.

Baseball Card | Value Price Guide | Selling Cards Worth

Baseball Card Value Price Guide based on prices realized in auctions. Email alerts on pending eBay auctions at no cost to you. Basketball, Football, Hockey and Boxing Card Price Guide. Track Card Values like a Stock Portfolio. VintageCardPrices.com

Tuff Stuff Magazine - The #1 Guide To Sports Cards & Collectibles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball card [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the value of a 1970 Nolan Ryan baseball card?

Baseball card [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a 1991 bashing years upper deck card of mark mcgwire it is in super duper good condition and it doesn't have a bad corner on it and how much is a ken griffey jr. card upper deck 2006 the card is made on national baseball card day just give me a shout when u know later

Baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

a topps 1989 all-star collectors edition darryl strawberry card no. 8 of 60.I would like to know its value pleace.:)

Baseball card value [ 1 Answers ]

Great. Can you tell me the value of Pacific Trading Cards Inc. 1991 Nolan Ryan cards: Set 1-112 with 92 missing 122 125 131 139 152 164 170 191

Baseball card value [ 4 Answers ]

have 2 briefcases of baseball cards. Need to no value. Can anybody help?

View more questions Search