Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikramsesha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 06:21 AM
    Guilt
    What is it with ejacullation and guiltiness? I just can't seem to put my finger on it
    I love th ebuildup but after I'm spent for like 2-3 minutes I have this surge of a downer?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2005, 07:36 AM
    Guilt
    Hi,
    Do you mean after masturbation or do you mean after having sex with another person?
    If you mean masturbation, get over it. It's normal, and happens every day.
    If you mean sex with another person, then put your attention more on your partner; forget about yourself and please your partner. Then, your guilt will eventually go away.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    Tony2005 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Sep 26, 2005, 10:17 AM
    It usually happens when you are depriving yourself of something. That could be anything which you might not even know. Just be free and do what you like the most. It is basically connected with your emotional health. Maybe you are not happy for what is going on in your life right now. And to release your frustration you tend to masturbate. Only after you masturbate you realise that your problem still remains the same and that is why you feel guilty. Just be sure, are you masturbating because of pleasure or just want to release your frustration ? Talk to yourself.
    Onion.123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 08:26 PM

Hi

Female point of view.
    My partner also feels guilty after sex because he always comes before me. Exercise yourself into lasting longer and pleasing your so partner more, this will take away the guilt factor. Also, try making her/him :/ more horny before you go into the sex, it tajes off less time to have to keep yourself 'in' for longer... Think about it. Makes sense, eh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search