Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chicagorick Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Kansas City Barbecue
    Did you know that anyone with a common gas grill can turn that grill into a temporary smoker, and hickory smoke famous Kansas City ribs, and they will taste EXACTLY as they do from those served at famous Kansas City barbecue restaurants? I ask this to see if there is enough interest, as I want to set up an "EXPERT" site, as I have smoked Kansas City barbecue commercially for 14 years, and discovered this Gas Grill method that ANYONE can do. Please let me know if interested in learning more. Thank you
    cornedbeef Posts: 152, Reputation: 4

Sep 11, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Hi, your question format is a bit confusing . If someone says YES then surely they are already saying they are interested. So how can you give an alternative still using YES if you are not interested. Likewise with the NO answer. NO but I want to know more should surely come under YES. Not only have you confused me I have confused myself in answering you.
    chicagorick Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Sorry for your confusion. I'll take that as a No. Thank you for the "crash course" in semantics.
    JAMIET Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Sep 15, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagorick
    Did you know that anyone with a common gas grill can turn that grill into a temporary smoker, and hickory smoke famous Kansas City ribs, and they will taste EXACTLY as they do from those served at famous Kansas City barbeque restaurants? I ask this to see if there is enough interest, as I want to set up an "EXPERT" site, as I have smoked Kansas City barbeque commercially for 14 years, and discovered this Gas Grill method that ANYONE can do. Please let me know if interested in learning more. Thank you
    Real Kansas Citians use Charcoal ! LOL Weber rules!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Hello rick:

Are you asking US if we'd be interested or whether we think your site is a good idea? I think your idea is great, but I already know how to smoke ribs. Lot's of people don't though.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing public defenders/kansas [ 3 Answers ]

I have been given a public defender in Kansas and he has not represented me at all. My case is now going to trial because he will not even object to anything and just tells me to shut up. He hasn't asked or summoned anyone on my behalf for trial and it is in 3 weeks. I thought I had a right...

NYC/NJ/Kansas/DE Taxes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm on H-1B status.I work for a Delaware Consulting Company.For full of 2006 I worked in Newyork City at the client location.My residence was in Kansas till October and NJ for November and December.What state returns do I need to fill? My consulting company has deducted Delaware Taxes...

Relocation Laws in Kansas [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what the laws for Kansas are for relocating. I am moving to another city and need to get out of my lease without paying to get out of my lease. Is there a possibility of getting out due to relocation?

Kansas Rental Law [ 3 Answers ]

I rent a house from a private landlord and just recently found out that the roof in one of the rooms leaks. Unfortunately, I found out by discovering my $2000 keyboard soaked and destroyed after a rainstorm. I'm curious if there is a liability law stating that my landlord will have to cover the...

View more questions Search