Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbynormal_ca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Vomitting cat
    My 8 yr old spayed female cat is vomiting ,it appears to be a almost clear with orangy specks in it she has never had any health issues before .
    She seems not want to eat today yet as she usually meets me at the spot where I FEED HER EVERY MORNING BUT TODAY SHE HAS NO Interest IN EATTING IT SEEMS . SHOULD I TAKE HER TO THE VET WHOM BY THE WAY SHE Doesn't LIKE MUCH .
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 11, 2007, 07:31 AM
    You should probably take her to the vet. It could be anything from her trying to cough up a hair-ball to eating a plant that doesn't agree with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy lethargic & vomitting [ 8 Answers ]

Help. We just adopted a 9 month old chihuaha mix from an animal shelter yesterday. He seemed normal yesterday. Today he refuses food, vomited several times and is listless. He has slept most of the day. He is drinking water and urinating. He has not had a bowel movement since he came home...

Vomitting puppy. [ 14 Answers ]

My puppy is 4 months old or so and he's starting to puke. He's been sick for about a day. Then after got well, I didn't take him to a vet yet. Later on he got even better all normal. Until today when we woke up. Diarrhea and vomits. The vomit had some red stuff, which seemed to look like blood...

Cat keeps vomitting [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is 7 years old. Last 6 days she keeps vomitting she has been seen by pdsa. Gave her some tablets. Nothing working.can any one help please.

Vomitting in cats [ 1 Answers ]

My cat had renal failure but has seemed happy and social otherwise. Recently he has begun vomitting regularly. He is not vomitting up food-I have tried a couple different brands-just fluid. The fluid is mostly clear and does not seem to have an odor to it but my husband is becoming very aggrivated....

Vomitting/Diarreha in cats [ 1 Answers ]

:( My cat is almost 13. Always healthy and very well maintained. He is a fixed male and is not over weight. He was diagnosed with diabetes in September 2006. For the last 2 years we have had a terrible time with him vomitting 1-2 times/ week, yet 3-6 times a day on the days he does vomit! I have...

View more questions Search