Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SimoneP Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2007, 03:13 AM
    NO confidence
    Im meant to be going college today to talk about what I want to do.. And I'm scared I've got confidence in other aspects of my life but starting college is scary I got attackd in school and dropped out and fell into a depression and startd self-harming I'm trying to get over that its working but slowly. I've just moved into my own flat so I have confidence in other issues etc having to sort bills out and apporach people likie council and that but college I feel like its going to be like school I feel like I'm not going to make friends or if I do there going to just backstab me I know it sounds stupid but it's a fear I have.. I woke up this morning and my nerves started I know if I don't go il never conquer it.. I don't know I feel like people are going to judge me like they did in school, its taken me 4years to get here and I don't want to drop it but I'm scared I will. :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Wow! You're going to college! That is a big step!

You will make friends there. You will meet people who are interested in the same things that you are.

You will also meet people who are much more mature than those people who backstabbed you in high school.

You can turn your "scars into stars" if you try!

Please just continue to share. Others will be along to offer their helpful advice also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confidence Building [ 1 Answers ]

I just started a new job. I love the job.. its exciting, challenging and I am certainly growing from the whole experience. My main challenge at the moment is that, I have not had the kind of exposure I have now with my previous jobs. I meet senior people, people with lots of experience and I...

Where has my confidence gone? [ 3 Answers ]

How do you pick yourself up after you have fallen so deep into this hole. I have become the lowest of the low. Myself confidence is lost... I don't have a grasp at anything anymore. I feel as if I have lost my ground, no I don't have a ground anymore... It's like I am floating. I've completely...

Where has my confidence gone? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you pick yourself up after you have fallen so deep into this hole. I have become the lowest of the low. Myself confidence is lost... I don't have a grasp at anything anymore. I feel as if I have lost my ground, no I don't have a ground anymore... It's like I am floating. I've completely...

Confidence. [ 3 Answers ]

Oh I'm admitting it. I have self confidence issues. I never thought I did because well... I don't know I always thought I was pretty dam confident.. but after asking here and talking to some friends they all agree that I have low confidence in myself... Something like I feel I'm not good enough...

Confidence... [ 1 Answers ]

Some say that confidence is instilled by a significant other while growing up. Some say confidence happens when you have success at something and you build on that success. Well I didn't draw on a significant other while growing up because Dad didn't have any confidence either. I seem to mirror...

View more questions Search