Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christ Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 01:45 AM
    What to do?
    I am in my final year of BCA.I want to dom MBA in some good colleges.My question is I want to know whether I should work for 2 or more years to get some work experience before doing MBA,so that I could get good job after my MBA.
    trueblooe Posts: 31, Reputation: -9

Sep 11, 2007, 02:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Christ
    I am in my final year of BCA.I want to dom MBA in some good colleges.My question is i want to know whether i should work for 2 or more years to get some work experience before doing MBA,so that i could get good job after my MBA.
    There is much weariness in the writing of books and studying them and no end you need to go get some life skills and this will only come in the work force then you can go back and do the further study
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 02:21 AM
    A lot of people do take that route to first work a couple of years before proceeding with their studies but you might get caught up into too much work and you won't have enough time for your studies unless you put in effort!

Weight your options and see what's right for you!
    GeniusfromGeniusHell Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Oct 7, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Never, EVER go straight to an MBA program out of college. Always get work experience. You know what employers do when they see that someone just went straight on through from a BA to an MBA? They throw the resume in the garbage. At least most companies do.

The best MBA programs actually require job experience before applying, as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search