Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbbouch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Peeing kitten
    My kitten stinker is 8 months old and is my little man but gets jealous and pissy at me when my boyfriend is over or when I am not paying enough attention to him. He pees on my bed. He does not have an infection and this has to stop yesterday! I alone am supporting the dry cleaning industry!

What do I do??

Thanks
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Is he neutered? Is his litter box very clean? My first suggestion is to clean it weekly with soap and water inside and out and rinse with vinegar water. Where it sits as well. Scoop daily. I have had cats that require 2 boxes and to scoop out every time they poo. I'm told male cats are more prone to infections of the bladder & kidneys. I know my old Tom has had a few, when he did he peed out of the litter box. If he is not neutered the older he gets the worse problems with behavior etc. you will see, so that needs to be done asap. If he is really jealous let the b.f feed him and give him special treats and play with him. It may help, If all else get him his very own kitten, I think cats get lonely by themselves. Hopefully 1 of my suggestons may help. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog peeing [ 5 Answers ]

Our chiwauwa female almost 5 months old pees everywhere in the house but in the litter box along with the other pets (cats & Dogs). We thought she had caught on after the "BAD DOG" scoldings and then we see her doing her thing right in front of us every so often. This is our first chiwauwa and...

The Peeing Pug [ 2 Answers ]

Hi We have an almost 2 year old neutered male pug named Oliver. We raised him from a puppy and took him to puppy school and a follow up obedience class. He quickly learned potty training and we have never had any problems with him. Since we've had him he has basically been by my side the whole...

Peeing in sleep [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 8 month old puppy that has started to pee in her sleep. She has a problem with peeing when she gets excited when she has not been out recently, but other than that she is potty trained and has few accidents. It began a few weeks ago when she had a few accidents a couple of day apart and...

How to get kitten to stop peeing on beds? [ 3 Answers ]

My kitten is about 5 months old now and she keeps peeing on beds. Do you know how to get her to stop? :confused:

Peeing cat [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding on how to teach a cat that the litter box is the only place to take a leak, not the living room furniture?? My wife and I have 2 yr old cat who in the last 6 months has started peeing on our the couch and chair in our living room. We clean out the...

View more questions Search