Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfunky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 08:29 PM
    3 bumps on penis! Anyone got suggestions?
    I have 3 bumps on my penis. One on the back and toward the bottom. Another halfway up on the side. And the other right under the head right on the front. Can anyone help me out and give me a idea of what it is? PLEASE!
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Sep 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Could be warts, could just be veins. If they go away when you are not erect, they are probably veins. If they don't, then you may want to talk to your doctor.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 05:39 AM
    I agree, see a doctor so you know if its nothing to worry about or get treatment if it is. A better description of the 'Bumps" is essential.
    hdubon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 09:08 AM
    I had bumps similar to the ones your describing and the bumps became sores. Then, I started getting a rashes all over my body, typical of the ones you get when you have an allergic reaction to something. It turned out to be syphilis. If you're sexually active, go see your doctor ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on Penis [ 49 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about this: I have these small, white bumbs on my penis. They are all around the place where the head and the shaft connect (they are on the head, not the shaft). They don't hurt (unless aggravated) and they've been there for a good long time. Help!

Penis pimples/bumps [ 6 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and have had eight very small bumps around my penis head under the skin for about 1 year now. It does not hurt, burn or itch. I was alerted by my last girlfriend that she has been diagnoised with HPV. I have been very concerned about this because in my reading it states that it...

Penis Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

My finance' has small, skin colored bumps on his penis shaft and some on his scrotum. Some are clumped together and some are all by themselves. Some also have hairs growing out of them. I asked them if they itch, burn or sting and he said they don't. He is worried because he doesn't know what...

Bumps on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, virgin, and I have noticed for about a year now I have small bumps on my penis shaft when I am erect what are thses I'm a virgin so I know it can't be a STI or STD :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search