Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottiegurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 06:54 PM
    There's this boy, but he doent really know who I am and its depressing.
    So there is this boy who is in my bestfriends homeroom.
    He plays soccer just like me, he's adorable! I just can't get over him, and its getting to me.
    For the last week and a couple of days I've been feeling depressed.:(
    But I've also been creeping on Facebook, and I have seen that he's talking to this grade 10 girl that I know. The thing is that they don't talk at school or anything, not even after soccer practis. He also talks really sweetly to her, and they flurt a lot back and forth.
    I really like him but he doesn't know who I am. He knows my face and my name, but we've never talked. From what I've been told he's really shy too. Please help me. I'm feeling afelw and I can't stop thing about him. :confused:

Thank you in advance!
    Tara
    Sorry for the spelling mistakes.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Do you have any chance to talk to him in person at all? If someone doesn't know who you are they can't possible find you charming, interesting and lovely, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boy I like [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: there's this boy that I like ad everbody thinks he's dorky. He's cute, but people thinks he's weird. Help me?

I like this boy, but. [ 10 Answers ]

I like this boy, but my best friend likes him too. I know for a fact that he likes me, and we have hung out a few times. His parents like me, and my parents love him, so we have that going for us. The only thing is, my friend doesn't know I like him. What makes it worse is that the past few times...

It's a Boy! [ 31 Answers ]

Well, its official, we had the ulrasound and we found out we are having another baby boy! We are so excited!:p

This boy [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: this boy likes me but he's afraid to ask me out what should I do it? I think its wrong if the girl asks out a guy,, or should I have mi friend do it , Or in a note?? :confused:

View more questions Search