Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kidsk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Question about increasing semen volume.
    For the past few days, I've been on a quest to increase my amount of semen because my usual load is getting old and I want to see how it's like to just keep on going and have a better climax.
    Yeah, I heard that Zinc and Folic Acid work wonders combined (How 74% of test subjects somehow got an increase), but now I'm hearing news about Lecithin and now L-Arginine.

Now I'm wondering if I can take Zinc, Lecithin, and L-Arginine at the same time.. but I don't know if that's dangerous or not.
    Right now, I'm taking Zinc and Folic acid. I feel as if there's a small increase, but nothing too spectacular.
    I wonder if what they say about L-Arginine is true:
    "Studies show sperm and semen volume doubles, fertility improves (even among men with low sperm counts or poor sperm motility)"
    And then Lecithin:
    "A highly regarded sexual ingredient for men that enhances sex drive, semen volume, premature ejaculation, orgasm pleasure, vividness and recovery."

So I can take all three at the same time?
    If not, then what's a great combination to try out or one that actually works and has significant results?

Ty
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 07:14 PM
    You are catching and measuring the amount of fluid you are producting?

Just a little strange, are you sure you are not just wanting longer sexual arrousal ?
    tairyn123 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Sep 10, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Are you saying that you think if you have more semen you experience more sexual pleasure?

A man can orgasm have a very intense orgasm, even mulitple times without even ejaculating so I am not sure they have much to do with each other (although I am girl)

Read up on tantric sex.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsk
    my usual load is getting old and I want to see how it's like to just keep on going and have a better climax.
    Can you please tell me how you know this? Without a microscope and the proper conditions, you can't know this.
    kidsk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 07:50 PM
    The reason why I'm asking is because I'm really curious on how this might affect my sexual health.

Just PLEASE ignore what I said about intense climaxes. Just give me an answer about how these dietary supplements will affect me, that's the main question I was trying to point out...

Will taking these supplements combined have a positive effect on my volume of semen, but have a negative effect on me if taken at the same time?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 07:52 PM
    You are not helping with any follow up answers.

Intense orgasm has nothing to do with the amount of semon you have.
    Expert

Sep 10, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Dietary supplements will not help at all.

I have to question why you are so curious about your semen count. Are you trying to get pregnant?
    MrPippin Posts: 87, Reputation: 17
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Try going month without sex not even masturbation. Then you will find you have a very full set of testicles. The volume should be much higher, but personally I would rather have 3 or 4 orgasms a day.
    Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 06:31 AM
    The typical amount of semen per ejaculation is approximately 1 teaspoonful. The equivalent of 5 mL.

There is nothing you can do to change mother nature.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 13, 2007, 06:41 AM
    I think the only way you are going to get answers that will satisfy you is if you seek advice from a physician.

S/He can tell you if the dietary supplements you want to take will help or hinder your sperm production. You will also be given other advice for enhancing your 'production' either via diet, exercise, hormones, general health care.

Being so 'involved' in this as you are, just raises more questions in me.. but I'll leave it at that and stay curious.

Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 06:45 AM
    MrPippin disagrees: I've come back from a 3 week trip and felt like I blew the top of my wife's head off.
    First off, let me point out as to how to use the comments feature.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

Second of all... while you may have felt like you "blew the top of her head off" (and please watch your vulgarity), facts are facts. There is approximately 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) of semen in ejaculate.

Now, once you go to class and listen to 9 hours of lecture in reproductive health as I have, then come back and rate me.

Facts are facts, and apparently you don't have your facts straight.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 13, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    First off, let me point as to how to use the comments feature.

Second of all....while you may have felt like you "blew the top of her head off" (and please watch your vulgarity), facts are facts. There is approximately 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) of semen in ejaculate.

Now, once you go to class and listen to 9 hours of lecture in reproductive health as I have, then come back and rate me.

Way to go girl! The 'increase' here was surely his imagination!
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Sep 13, 2007, 06:57 AM
    Milk.
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 09:16 AM
    First off, let me point out as to how to use the comments feature.

I disagree with your facts. Let me point you in this direction Ejaculation and Male Potency where you will find the quote "The exact amount of ejaculate is determined by a number of factors, including heredity, diet, overall health, frequency of sexual activity and age."

You can by the way rate my answer anyway you see fit. But I was proper in my rating you as I disagreed with you factually. Oh but then again, maybe you are the only expert that counts in this field.

Second of all....while you may have felt like you "blew the top of her head off" (and please watch your vulgarity), facts are facts. There is approximately 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) of semen in ejaculate.

Wow 9 whole hours of lecture? Did you take a potty break during this time or did you just do it straight through. I think you missed part of the lecture, I also know my volume is not always the same and nothing in what I posted was vulgar. I could have changed "blew the top of her head off" to "came a river of " or any one of a dozen ways of saying it. If that bothers you, you might want to stay out of discussions of male ejaculation.
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Way to go girl! The 'increase' here was surely his imagination!
    Right do your math.. the difference between 1.5 and 5 cc's is a 334% increase in volume. You girls keep going to your lectures. I have 40 + years of evidence in hand.
    Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPippin
    Wow 9 whole hours of lecture? Did you take a potty break during this time or did you just do it straight through. I think you missed part of the lecture,
    Your sarcasm is not becoming.

You are sending me to a dot com site and asking that I believe it's credibility. That is actually laughable as anyone can make up anything on the internet. However, it does back up what I was saying. See here:

represents just a tiny amount -- and the total measure of a typical "load" is somewhere between 1.5 ml and 5 ml. Ejaculation and Male Potency
    Now, let's go on to something more factual, such as the National Institute of Health, which carries much more credibility. See here

Normal Values Return to top

Values may vary from laboratory to laboratory. The most common normal values are listed below.

The normal volume varies from 1.5 to 5.0 milliliter per ejaculation.

The sperm count varies from 20 to 150 million sperm per milliliter.

At least 60% of the sperm should have a normal shape and show normal forward movement (motility).
    MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Semen analysis
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 09:37 AM
    J_9 disagrees: Facts are facts. After you go to school as I have, then please come back and tell me I am wrong.
    You are wrong. When you grow a set of testicles and ejaculate into your hand more than once and can compare the two then you can say I am wrong. Until then face the fact that a 9 hour lecture doesn't make you an expert on sperm volume. However measured against 40 years of ejaculating into ones own hand. You do the math.
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Sep 13, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsk
    For the past few days, I've been on a quest to increase my amount of semen because my usual load is getting old and I want to see how it's like to just keep on going and have a better climax.
    Yeah, I heard that Zinc and Folic Acid work wonders combined (How 74% of test subjects somehow got an increase), but now I'm hearing news about Lecithin and now L-Arginine.

Now I'm wondering if I can take Zinc, Lecithin, and L-Arginine at the same time.. but I don't know if that's dangerous or not.
    Right now, I'm taking Zinc and Folic acid. I feel as if there's a small increase, but nothing too spectacular.
    I wonder if what they say about L-Arginine is true:
    "Studies show sperm and semen volume doubles, fertility improves (even among men with low sperm counts or poor sperm motility)"
    And then Lecithin:
    "A highly regarded sexual ingredient for men that enhances sex drive, semen volume, premature ejaculation, orgasm pleasure, vividness and recovery."

So I can take all three at the same time?
    If not, then what's a great combination to try out or one that actually works and has significant results?

ty

Have you tried simply being a bit more virile?
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Your sarcasm is not becoming.
    Here is a bit more...

Did they discuss any math at this lecture? Again the difference between 1.5 cc's and 5 cc's is 334%. That is, in case you are still having trouble, more than 3 times the volume. Now go and get a 1 cc syringe (this is the typical size of a insulin syringe) fill it 1. 5 times into a shot glass, then take another shot glass and put 5 syringe fulls into it, hold the two up and you will be able to see the difference we are talking about here.

When I would come home from a 3 week trip where I had not even masturbated, I could come very close to filling that shot glass, however after several days of active sex with my wife the volume would have been closer to the 1 cc. This is fact not fiction, I know it to be true from my own experience, now tell me about your experience and please don't bore me with another lecture story.

Sorry but you were the one starting the ratings of the answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why are sperm tails lost before the heads? [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other forensically significant proteins?

Hide semen stains from parents [ 16 Answers ]

I think this is the place to ask it, (hope it is) Any ways I'm a teenager and I've been masturbating, I've masturbated and ejaculated and now there are semen stains on my wall and probably my sheets. I'm not worried about my sheets they'll get washed, but is there anything I can do to wash...

How much semen goes in? [ 6 Answers ]

How much semen goes inside the female after sex?We are trying to conceive.After intercourse,I keep two pillows under my hip.By the time I keep the pillows,all the semen flows out of me.I am worried if anything goes in at all.Is this normal?

Allergy to Semen [ 1 Answers ]

I'm allergic to semen. I know there is a procedure where they can give you something like an allergy shot, but they inject you with a series of 10-15 different shots of the protiens in the semen that you're allergic to. The problem is that this is not done everywhere even though I read that the...

Volume Nitrogen Gas Question [ 1 Answers ]

How would I solve this problem? The decomposition of sodium azide (NaN3) solid to sodium liquid and nitrogen gas is used in air bags. What volume of nitrogen gas measured at 725 mm of Hg and 26 degrees celsius is produced when 75 g of sodium azide (molar mass= 65.01 g/mol) decomposes?

View more questions Search