Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peachykeen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Old animated kids flick
    I know it's not much to go on, but I've been half remembering this movie for some time that I watched about ten years ago. It was an animated children's movie that took place in the Middle East (Arabia, I'd like to think, by the architecture) pretty far back in time, it was EXTREMELY colorful and I don't think they used any solid black outlines. The only scene I really remember is a cloaked humanoid sort of creature crawling up a high tower and scanning the ground, saying "This is a Kodak moment." He was the comic relief, and as per usual found himself bumbling into all sorts of hi-larious mischief.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 04:08 AM
    Is it "Arabian Knight" (1995)?
    -----------
    Arabian Knight (1995) guide and preview on Yahoo! Kids Movies)
    A witty, intelligently animated musical feature set in the ancient Middle East that takes some chances and scores. Resemblances to "Aladdin' are immaterial. With the voices of Vincent Price, Matthew Broderick, Jennifer Beals, Toni Collette and Jonathan Winters. Songs by Robert Folk and Norman Gimbel. Written by Richard Williams and Margaret French. Directed by Richard Williams.

-----------------------------------
    peachykeen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Ahhh, that's it! THANK YOU, FIRMBELIEVER. I can now rest in peace and stuff.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Glad to help...
    Wondering Along Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Sep 11, 2007, 09:58 AM
    It is also sometimes called "The Thief and the Cobbler." :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

1980'S kids movie non animated! [ 3 Answers ]

Heya all:) I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me by giving me the title of a couple of films I watched in the 80's:confused: . I was probably around 7-8 in 1988-89, and I can remember watching two films that I've still to this day wanted to obtain. The first was about a girl going...

Obscure animated flick, have fun with this one. [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I've been searching the internet for years trying to figure this one out and I've come up with nothing so here goes. We've got this town, a boy in blue pops in at night plays a flute and the adults turn into building blocks for the castle of some form of evil. I don't recall the meat of...

Another kids 80's flick! [ 2 Answers ]

I can remember a film, when I was a kid, that I continuosly used to rent when my mother would take me to the local video shop. It must have been in the late 80's and I guess it must have been a kids film/certificate. All I can remember is a man who I think owned a shop and in this shop he hed very...

View more questions Search